1st grow going good

• Thread starter ShaggySparx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShaggySparx

This is my first grow, outside of randomly tossing seeds in my moms flower garden when i was in high school and see if she wouldn't notice...she did lmao! Aside from that I've been researching for years lol.

First setup is basic. I got the Hydrocrunch 31x31x71 tent, Started with the T5's that came with it for seedlings and switching to Viparspectra 600W. i have a Humidifier, dehumifidier and InkBird humidity control, Basic light timer and digital thermometer.

I got a Strain called Quebec Gold 2.0 and a random autoflower.

Germed in juiffy pellets, transplanted to 1 Gal plastic pot, when roots began to show, with 20% perlite 80% FF ocean forest. (Pellet netting came off easily without disturbing taproot,)

Yellow = Quebec Gold 2.0 Green= Random Auto
1st grow going good

1st Transplant - Week 1

Started slowing down at week 2 so transplanted to 3 gal fabric pot with no transplant shock.

1st grow going good 2

Week 2

When my FF Trio finally arrived in the mail 1 week later, i made the first defoliation, and gave them 1/4 dose for their first nute feeding and began LST

1st grow going good 4

1st grow going good 5

Week3

Unfortunately, Last week, week 6, Power went out for 6 hours...5 minutes before lights-on. When the power came back on, i supercropped and watered with nutes just before lights-out. i switched from 20/4 to 12/12, I use full spectrum for 6 hours and the bloom switch for 6. Bounced back nicely after the supercropping, even after accidentally splitting a few branches. This morning i Defoliated and did a bit more supercropping..

Can't wait for some good bad smells!

1st grow going good 6

Week 5 QG

1st grow going good 7

Week 5 Random Auto

1st grow going good 8

This morning- Week nearly 7- Before - QG

1st grow going good 11

After- QG (The tape is from the first supercropping and has since healed.)

1st grow going good 9

Week 7 Before - Auto
1st grow going good 12

After = Auto

1st grow going good 13

Now gotta set up my scrog xP

1st grow going good 3
1st grow going good 10

Latest posts

Top Bottom