1st Grow, How Long Until Harvest?

• Thread starter stowndawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stowndawg

Hello Everyone, this is the first time I have grown a cannabis plant but I already have had plenty of experience growing things in the garden with good success. This grow is an Autoflower Critical Purple and she has exceeded my expectations for my first grow.

She is just about 13 weeks old at this point but her trichome production has just really taken off in the last week and there is nothing but clear trics right now. She keeps putting out white hairs on all her colas and growing new fat green sugar leaves.

How long do can autos really take to finish? is it abnormal to go over 12-13 weeks? Maybe I am just being impatient....
1st grow how long until harvest
1st grow how long until harvest 2
1st grow how long until harvest 3
1st grow how long until harvest 4
1st grow how long until harvest 5

H

Highkev

I would check tricome heads on your bud under a 30-60x magnafine glass. I wait till about 5 to 15% turn amber.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Nice looking buds. 12-13 weeks is used for planning purposes and comparing one strand to another.
At this point you want to be examining the trichomes and overall buds just as you’re doing. Enjoy!

Sharty1

Sharty1

The haven't defoliated yet so you have a way to go I think. I am finishing up an autoflower that is around 130 days from seed, but trichs are still clear-white, so hang in there. They are strange little buggers, but looks healthy as a MF!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Real beauties there!! Maybe 2 more weeks? The ultimate gauge is the trichs on calyx , so check every few days!

Top Bottom