1st grow I need opinions and advice

• Thread starter Pesoqueso88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pesoqueso88

Hello, it’s my first grow. I have 4purple kush and 4 super skunk.the seedlings broke soil 3/25, so there a day or so over a month,say 5th week veg. I’m growing in coco loco under a 240 watt led. I’m just wanting advice or opinions of the health and state of the plants.I transplanted from solo cups to 7gal pots 8 days ago. saturated soil with water,after transplant,with not too much run off. I Only top dressed with gaia green all purpose 444.opinions, advice please!!also , I topped the plants 3 days ago.

1st grow i need opinions and advice
1st grow i need opinions and advice 2
1st grow i need opinions and advice 3
1st grow i need opinions and advice 4
1st grow i need opinions and advice 5
1st grow i need opinions and advice 6
1st grow i need opinions and advice 7
1st grow i need opinions and advice 8
1st grow i need opinions and advice 9
1st grow i need opinions and advice 10
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hi nice job so far. Watch this video and pay attention to how he opens up the top so light can get at the lower branches and they grow up. I found this very insightful.

Hope these videos help you.

P

Pesoqueso88

Hi nice job so far. Watch this video and pay attention to how he opens up the top so light can get at the lower branches and they grow up. I found this very insightful.

Hope these videos help you.
Thanks a lot ..and the videos are very helpful.

P

Pesoqueso88

Impressive work, man!
I appreciate that man!! I was going to give it like 4 more weeks,that would be 8 wks from sprouting, and then begin flowering. Does that sound about cool? It may be self explanatory to some,but it’s my first grow,and I’m open to learning and being teachable.?

P

Pesoqueso88

Thanks a lot ..and the videos are very helpful.
I was going to give it like 4 more weeks,that would be 8 wks from sprouting, and then begin flowering. Does that sound about cool? It may be self explanatory to some,but it’s my first grow,and I’m open to learning and being teachable.?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

As I mentioned in my first post. Your plant's look pretty good but you need to ease up on the Nitrogen. Just water for 2 weeks then about 1/2 what you have been feeding. The plants are getting pretty dark green and leaf tips are hooking a bit.

As you have already topped. Cleaning up the tops so light can get at the lower branches will allow your plant's to grow real nice tops.
I'd say in 4 to 5 weeks your plants will be filled out nicely and ready to flip. After flipping, keep them on veg formula for 3 weeks so they get lots to eat during stretch. Then change to a flowering fertilizer.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your welcome. Do you have any questions we can help you with?

Top Bottom