1st Grow in 15 years AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud Lab kit with Controller 69

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

You'll like the Wedding Cake from Barneys, real nice smoke...I'm on the last of it mine and will def grow it again...soon

Looking good...
I've got the same thing, the Barney's Farm Wedding Cake photoperiod in my greenhouse and she is coming down tomorrow! Would have been today but another plant was a bit ahead and took me all afternoon to trim.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I've got the same thing, the Barney's Farm Wedding Cake photoperiod in my greenhouse and she is coming down tomorrow! Would have been today but another plant was a bit ahead and took me all afternoon to trim.

Nice...another day to get better...I'll look your grow up, I've been by before 👍

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

I can't wait for this harvest!! Really excited about what’s next!! Going to be done spectacularly!! Hope you will be keeping an eye 👀 out for it!! Going back to my hydro roots!!😊✌️

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Short video. Super Lemon 🍋 Haze (right) and Wedding 🎂 Cake 🎂 (left)

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Are your fans blowing at the plants AT ALL? Cuz when doing macro shots of bud, ANY movement will make them blurry. Other than that nice photos! You using a macro lens attachment for you phone?
Yes, fans are going. I noticed that too.lol thanks for the heads up. No macro lens. Just my iPhone 😳

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

No problemo. Damn just an iphone eh? That must be like at least 10-20x digital zoom right? Pretty good quality for digizoom (if its digizoom which Im assuming cuz no way Apple put a legit macro lens on their phones lol)
In all truthfulness, all I do is get the lens as close as possible to whatever, snap the picture, then zoom in, and then screenshot that picture and post it. So whatever you want to call that.?.🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😊✌️

Zombierider

Zombierider

Ive been doing macros of bud for a while, thats why i get a bit nerdy with it. I used to take photos of bud for dispensaries, but recently just doing it to see when my trichs are ready lol, nothing like precision glass used for bud ripe checks :P.

7221D4E1 D7F1 4B26 A086 958C0509E869
FC357CB6 0F20 472D 967C 8F0923E231E1
31E0F43C B3F6 40CC 9434 8031A7A62A90
80F13ACE 43F2 4AFD B2FE 62083ADA64AE
E12A5F10 F944 435C 8C1C 92213CFD1E49
8824029F 9F40 4465 AFAB 5A4675442656
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Ive been doing macros of bud for a while, thats why i get a bit nerdy with it. I used to take photos of bud for dispensaries, but recently just doing it to see when my trichs are ready lol, nothing like precision glass used for bud ripe checks :P.
That looks fantastic!! Thank you for sharing!! I can never get enough of pictures. Was going to say flower pics, but I like everything from seedlings to harvest!!🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom