1st Grow in 15 years AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud Lab kit with Controller 69

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

First grow in 15 years. First ever grow with soil(soil mix anyways). I used to run a dwc system years ago. Planned on it again but the kit I bought was a poor design and I already had seeds sprouted and didn’t have time to wait for parts to come in so I had to make my own soil/coco mix. I have since ditched the dwc idea and am going to run a drip system in Gro blocks. Anywho, here we are.
My set up so far is the AC Infinity 4x4 Cloud Lab with Controller 69. I absolutely love this kit. Definitely worth every penny in my opinion! Sure beats the old days of your bedroom closet.
I’m currently growing from seed 2xSuper Lemon Haze (auto flower) from Greenhouse seeds and 2x Wedding Cake (auto flower) from Barney’s Farm. Currently on day 18 for the SLH and 16 for the Wedding Cake. SLH (pictured right), Wedding Cake (left)

1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69
1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69 2
1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69 3
1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69 4
1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69 5
1st grow in 15 years ac infinity 4x4 cloud lab kit with controller 69 6
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

I like their controllers. Being able to have the fan gradually speed up and down keeps the environment more steady than having the fan snap off/on.
I absolutely love their stuff!! I’m old and tired, and the easier I can get it the better! Everything is good quality, and have had great interaction with the support team. You definitely get what you pay for. Never grew with LED light before, so I'm really curious about the bud formation. It used to be HPS blasting; a completely different vibe then a closet with a street lamp.

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Looks good, welcome to the farm.....you've been at this before, it doesn't look like you've missed a step..I'm just a 70 yr old dirt grower keeping it simple....I just put 2 GSC auto's into my 3 x 3 tent about 5 weeks old, I had 3 one grew balls, pretty little thing, I took him up stairs as a house plant until he pops then out he goes...
Thanks for the reply! I really want to add another tent, or even one of the 2 in on tent kits they have. I have an entire room to utilize, but can’t afford a ton of lights. Piece by piece. I have some seeds that I am really looking forward to growing out!!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for the reply! I really want to add another tent, or even one of the 2 in on tent kits they have. I have an entire room to utilize, but can’t afford a ton of lights. Piece by piece. I have some seeds that I am really looking forward to growing out!!
I keep expanding as well, and I keep running out of room...Trying to keep a perfect cycle is awkward, I either have too many in veg or too many in flower and there's no room for over flow. I'm in the process of finishing off my last flowering girls, I've 2 left at 75 days in flower. MY drying space is full and it'll be 2-3 more days before I have room for 1 more let alone the other So I have a clog....

I've 3 in veg at 2+Months just waiting until I clear and clean the flower room up, Then behind that I have a mess I'm not sure how its going to work I have 9 different strains from 1 week - 1 month + I just cut 4 clones off a GSC I'm flowering soon....I think I've bit off more than I'll be able to handle....I only need 1 GSC but I gotta be sure 1 takes, I'll toss 3 or give away those I don't need....

I'm here daily now so I'll see you around....lol

Top Bottom