1st grow in Maui

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey maui, glad to see you figured out how to share your pics. I know there's medi laws out in HI, so there's no dispensaries? or just none in your area? I'd love to visit HI one day, and experience everything the islands has to offer, hopefully some good HI herb too. Anyway man keep the updates coming, can't wait to see what kinda meds the hawaiian weather will bless you with.

M

Mauihaole

The mmj laws in Hi can be quite difficult. Yes we can be aproved for use possesion and growth of 7 plants. However illeagal still for dispenserys to open an operate also illeagal to aquire canabis seeds threw mail. No where to buy meds clones or seeds so they literally force us to break the law an become criminals again. Also the great weed is sometime very hard to find here and can be quite over priced and what I cincider bottom shelf but I didnt grow up out here and dont know the right folks. Thank for checkin things out. There is so much exciting an breath taking experiances here it very healing I hope you get to exp yourself

justiceman

justiceman

Yo your plants are looking good. Glad to see everything is working out well! Haha looks like a nice amount of beans. Bet you can't wait to pop them.

M

Mauihaole

Shoots guy everything looking nice. Everything is flowering alredy but it is winter outdoor hrs so I wasnt expecting bigins. However on this side of Maui it has been shitty overcast windy rainy wether so Ihavent got new shots yet. I did feed em a great white and catalist 2 weeks a moderate veg feed about 10 days ago and their 1 st bloom feed 3 days ago. Ill get details from my notes an new pics soon.

Top Bottom