1st grow is it done

• Thread starter gromie440
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

They look clear to cloudy to me I like more Amber in my flower. Personal preference I guess. Do you have a jewelers loop or one of these?

Bilber

Bilber

I agree with ILGM.....

It is preference.......at least wait till they are cloudy.....not the sugar leave trichomes, but the calyx trichomes.....

The leaves turn amber before the calyx....

I personally do not wait till the 20- 30 % amber........but I do wait till they are all cloudy.....with only a couple amber.....

All cloudy = better taste and better smell......most potent!

Only this kids opinion......

ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

I have to get a jewlers loop I only have my phone camera what magnification would you guys recomend
Any of these would be sufficient
39DDF6C3 BE78 480D AC15 F011170C762B

What Bilber said is key “not the sugar leave trichomes, but the calyx trichomes.....”

ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

I order 1 will be here tomorrow ...am I guessing a week to 10 days left ? Am I close
A week or so yeah. Keep an eye on em, the flowers aren’t gonna die and fall off the plant or anything. Your plants look tits. “Let ‘em grow” that’s what I say. Happy growing!✌️

ACSippi

ACSippi

Autos? They look great! I love seeing new growers succeed. A dehumidifier is the most valuable piece of equipment you can own, even more valuable than your lights. Get you a 30 pint or larger Midea (or any brand) and you'll never have humidity problems again. They put out heat so keep that in mind.

As far as the tricromes...nah nevermind, touchy subject lol...Bilber is on the right track. I don't have a magnifying glass so I go by the hairs.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
1st grow in 28 x 28 x 60 tent 2 xs1500 lights 4 in exhaust
65 degrees f
50% rh can't seem to get it lower
I have that same Spider Farmer tent, and like it a lot. I had a ViparSpectra XS2000 light in it until my current grow. Now I have an AC Infinity light in it and the plant seems to like it a lot. That XS2000 was too much light for the tent, I think. Anyway, that's a nice tent.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I don't have a magnifying glass so I go by the hairs.
I do, too. I have a loupe and a microscope and use them occasionally. After a few grows, it gets easier to know when they're ready. We've found we prefer a late harvest. That makes deciding when to harvest easier, I think. Usually, the wife and I will look at a plant and say, "Let's do it!" So, for us, it's more like intuition than anything else.

G

gromie440

Today is day 80 from putting the seeds in pots ...what do guys do with the leaves you trim off I was putting them back in pot to compost

Top Bottom