1st Grow Jacks Cleaner

• Thread starter growengreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growengreen

I tried Jacks Cleaner from a Medical Marijuana Dispensery. It is everything they say it is. I have been trying a few strains of various Kush, Cheese, Etc...
and I find JC to be one of the most versitile srains ever. (Hell, it's got a little of all the best shit in it's ancestry). 60/40 Sativa/Indica that delivers the best of both worlds.
I decided to attempt to start growing. (Why not, it's legal. I am a Med. MJ Patient.) So I bought a 600Watt fixture that comes w/both HPS and MH lamps.
I learned first how to crop the top to split the branches and create two Colas.
Then I started learning about FIM'ing the tops. Now I just learned about how to LST your plants. MAN i HAVE THESE BUSHY THINGS GOING EVERY DIRECTION. I will post pics tomorrow. They are in the 12 off mode at the moment.
Does anyone know the rate in which JC starts soaring Colas? How much do they put on in size per day or so. Also, how much can I realisstically expect to yeild from eight plants? I am not over watering (been there earlier in the Veg. Cycle). I use a 0-15-15 for my fert and a bloom enhancing viatmin/hormone mixture. Just an FYI

Looking for advice
Thank you

Growengreen

:character0053:

manitoid.

manitoid.

Can't help you with yield or flowering information, but I have a Jack the Ripper plant (Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen) that also grew absolutely huge with a little training. It exploded after I fimmed it.

Here it is 3 weeks old, same age and training methods of the plants around it which are half it's size.

Photo 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom