ArmedGeek

Day 6

White Widow
IMG 20170519 0944260111

Master Kush
IMG 20170519 0945119441

AK-48
IMG 20170519 094600314 HDR1

It's been six days and all but three girls were transplanted into DWC on day five.

The ones i did transplant, i added 4 ml of Calmag and 1 ml of connoisseur grow A&B into 3.5 gallons of RO water for each bucket. This put me at 85 PPM, PH'd to 5.8

I didn't go higher PPM simply because i'm waiting to transplant the others and it's still early. I'll have the rest of the girls transplanted into DWC in two days. Once this happens, i plan to up my nutrients for all six girls to 200-260.

As far as Calmag plus can i simply follow the actual dose requirements for each stage in the grow? Obviously with other nutrients i'm going to start out 1/4th of the actual dose for that specific stage and work my way up. I'm just not sure if i need to do this will Calmag as well.

My roots being early are no where near the bottom of the netpot. How do i go about watering the plants. I have read where some like to let the rockwool dry out so the plant is forced to search down for water. I have also seen where others will lightly water the rockwool until the roots actually do hit below the netpot. I added water to about a half inch up from the bottom of the netpot and it's bubblin good.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Day 6

White Widow
View attachment 701925

Master Kush
View attachment 701928

AK-48
View attachment 701933

It's been six days and all but three girls were transplanted into DWC on day five.

The ones i did transplant, i added 4 ml of Calmag and 1 ml of connoisseur grow A&B into 3.5 gallons of RO water for each bucket. This put me at 85 PPM, PH'd to 5.8

I didn't go higher PPM simply because i'm waiting to transplant the others and it's still early. I'll have the rest of the girls transplanted into DWC in two days. Once this happens, i plan to up my nutrients for all six girls to 200-260.

As far as Calmag plus can i simply follow the actual dose requirements for each stage in the grow? Obviously with other nutrients i'm going to start out 1/4th of the actual dose for that specific stage and work my way up. I'm just not sure if i need to do this will Calmag as well.

My roots being early are no where near the bottom of the netpot. How do i go about watering the plants. I have read where some like to let the rockwool dry out so the plant is forced to search down for water. I have also seen where others will lightly water the rockwool until the roots actually do hit below the netpot. I added water to about a half inch up from the bottom of the netpot and it's bubblin good.
I would water AROUND the rockwool in a circle. 3x day... In a few days they will be peeking out. Let the rockwool dry...
Did you have roots coming out the bottom and side of the rockwool when you put it in dwc?
If you did, you should be fine...
If you didnt, then you may want to splash a shot or 2 on the rockwool the first day...

ArmedGeek

ArmedGeek

Each one had fairly long roots growing out the bottom of the rockwool but not the sides. The root was basically flat against the bottom and when I transplanted it I left it that way. At this stage growing seedlings seems to take forever. You think there ready for 1/4th nutes?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Each one had fairly long roots growing out the bottom of the rockwool but not the sides. The root was basically flat against the bottom and when I transplanted it I left it that way. At this stage growing seedlings seems to take forever. You think there ready for 1/4th nutes?
Did they tell you they wanted some?

H

heisen

I think 4ML per gallon of calmag is a little much for small plants.Its has a certain amount of nitrogen in it but i always use 2ML per gallon for seedlings and up to 3 after a week in the buckets than on to 4.To much calcium might lock them out of other stuff and you will start to see signs of cal definciency when in reality its toxicity because the symptoms can look the same.I also never use straight RO.i use about 1 gallon of regular tap per 4 gallons of RO.tap has calcium and iron and other trace stuff in it but the biggest reason because it can stabilize your PH better than straight RO.so i just add my nutes to a gallon jug than add regular tap to my mixing jug after i add all the RO water.

fatawa

fatawa

Idk..depends on strain as always..if u dont kno your strain,def air with caution..if u do....not so much..i push 1440ppm n dwc n 4-7wk so...and i push 1100ppm n veg on sum strains..so not all that easy o.d.ing on cal/mag..if u provide oxygen you can provide more nutes...thats the key n dwc

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Idk..depends on strain as always..if u dont kno your strain,def air with caution..if u do....not so much..i push 1440ppm n dwc n 4-7wk so...and i push 1100ppm n veg on sum strains..so not all that easy o.d.ing on cal/mag..if u provide oxygen you can provide more nutes...thats the key n dwc
is that on a .5 or .7 scale?

Top Bottom