1st grow need help picking strain

• Thread starter Joetattoo215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joetattoo215

This will be my first real attempt at growing (fingers crosed). Doing a 2X4 closet DWC grow. I will be using DM Gold nutes.Have a 150w mh for veg and 400w air cooled for flower. Here is the list of clones that are avalible (craigslist in San Diego). I was leaning thanking about SSSdh (super silver hazeXsour diesel) and Shishkaberry. looking for good yield and short growth.
Only have 3ft verticial room.So if u have grown any of these strains let me know thanks Joe tattoo:420:

Sour Double
Sour Diesel
Alien Dog
Double Underdawg
Apothecary Chemdog
SSSDH
Bubba Kush
Chemdog D

C99 Pineapple
C99 Indica
M39
P91
Blackberry Kush
God's Gift
Shishkaberry
Soul Assassin Crew OG Kush
Cherry AK47
Strawberry Cream

Bullrider

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

If this is your very first grow you might want to find a strain that is very forgiving, and very easy to get good results from. It is very discouraging to put all the time, and energy(not to mention money) into a first time grow and have it not turn out very well...If you have a chance(although it isn't on your list) I have heard Strawberry Cough is a good first timer strain. Maybe some growers with more experience will see a good first strain on your list...
I had a easy first time with Sour D, and Gods Gift(was my fastest from clone to harvest. Just over 8 weeks). Although both grow taller then 3 feet..7feet/5feet...
You would probably be better off with a Indica because of the height issue..
So after all that ranting..Bubba Kush is a good choice for the short list(no pun, ok maybe)...

J

Joetattoo215

I kept trying to post didnt put any up for like 45min sorry about any confusion.That was on the strain list just copied and pasted from the ad on craigslist. talked to a buddy what do u guy think about running sssdh bullrider shberry and bubba kush in one dwc???

M

MASSES 420KING

i would go with an indica dominate strain cause you only have 3 feet for vertical growth outta your list i would pic the cindy 99 [indica] it will fit your needs as far as growroom goes and it has a very nice high to it

J

Joetattoo215

let me clarify what i mean its 3ft from top of DWC to about 4in below the light (room for about 3ft of plant grow:cool0041:th).

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

ad on craigslist? dude.

LOL...I agree
Craigslist? seems a little sketchy..Dont know what you are really getting..Unless of course you know the guy.
I think you said you lived in San Diego. I am sure there are several good co-ops there with clones(I am sure someone on this site knows of one...if not I am sure there is a way to "track" down clones...

J

Joetattoo215

Went with Blackberry Kush and Burkle (Bubba kushXQuirkle). Clones looked great way better than the clones i have seen at local clubs. didnt really kush but got them any way.Thanks for the input

J

Joetattoo215

Heres a pic
kush_003.jpg
The top two are BB kush the bottom two are Quirkle

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

They look good...I had 2 Querkle over the summer. Great plant!!It did get huge. Over 6 feet, but it was outdoors, and the Bubba might help with the height issue as well..Good luck with your new babies..Take Care

Latest posts

Top Bottom