1st grow...pretty sure this is the start of something bad (pics included)...

• Thread starter mpjm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

I'm taking notes! Folks, don't let these super little tidbits fly past you.
Gotta love this place, good info everywhere you look!

Dude, if you want to stop any and all problems related to your grow room take my advice...... get some gnomes.... at least 2 of the little fuckers and all your problems will be solved, maybe not but still gnomes are groovy little earth spirits and your plants will love them! Fuck me, enough hippie ramblings..... happy growing!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm getting a gnome, too, then. For my gardens out front. He'll be friends with St. Francis. They can hang out and talk shit about all of us, smoke some fatties together. My granddaughter high-fives Francis.

StFrancis
rural hick

rural hick

looks a bit hot on the nitrogen with the ramhorn look on the leaves. cut back on nutes a little and leaves will straighten out.

M

mpjm

thanks all. They're starting to turn a little more. They have basically outgrown the area they are in now and I'm just waiting to put them in there home...I watered today to flush a little bit as they still have a little curve to them.

I like the gnome idea...going to go find a few on my day off tomorrow!

M

mpjm

New Pics

Hey all,

These were just taken 10 minutes ago. I flushed with water this morning. I just noticed this on this plant, I'm confused I have no idea what this is...curling up like that can't be good and part of the leaf is gone now...

The plants will hopefully be in the room Saturday after all the last minute stuff gets done (bug bomb, bleach clean, etc...) after construction is finished Thursday.

Do I just hope for the best in the meantime? Should I raise/lower the light? more/less air, more/less water, etc...

The rest of the pics are just of all the plants. The tallest one is the diesel in the corner...

THank YOU Farm! Help

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Right now you're overthinking it (I can't believe I just said that). Your girls look BEAUTIFUL, a tiny bit of leaf curl isn't going to affect yield in any huge way. They look almost perfect. Don't forget what others have said regarding pH and the phosphorous, because those are definitely some indica-dom girls.

M

mpjm

Right now you're overthinking it (I can't believe I just said that). Your girls look BEAUTIFUL, a tiny bit of leaf curl isn't going to affect yield in any huge way. They look almost perfect. Don't forget what others have said regarding pH and the phosphorous, because those are definitely some indica-dom girls.

thank you for the response, and my wife says I'm obsessed...lol

I think I'm going to just have to :bong-hits: and stop stressing...

O

Oregonic

thank you for the response, and my wife says I'm obsessed...lol

I think I'm going to just have to :bong-hits: and stop stressing...

LOL, my wife has slowly lost both her walk in closet and most of the master bedroom to grow related goodies, hers to understanding spouses! Seamaiden nailed it for sure, ain't nothing to worry about right now, just watch em.

I found growing to be far more addictive then smoking :sun Good work man, keep it up!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oregonic, absolutely RIGHT about understanding spouses.

Quickly (if not briefly, I do touch-type), my story: Old work injury has left me with a pretty borked back, years ago problems translated downward to my hips, now knees, feet. I used to be fairly active I like to think, used to ride horses, quads, go boating, do a lot of hiking, swimming, anything outside and fun that's not running. Anyway, I've also been an almost full-time head since I was 14yo, and I'm a teetotaler. I love my weed. LOVE IT, smoke all day long if I can. And so, I used to buy a lot of weed. But with the injury I was beginning to have to take a lot of pain control meds. Hubby didn't like how they affected me, especially Vicodin, but that was for the kidney stones. He just doesn't like pills.

I'd tried growing over the years, under things like 100W incandescent bulbs and of course I always failed, I figured it was one plant I couldn't grow. Then, about three or four years ago, when things went really sour between us and our tenant he said, "I want you to try to grow your own pot." See, the tenant paid part of his rent in weed to me, saved us a LOT of money, but no more on that as it's another one of my long stories.

So I'd been getting this weed grown by a lazy grower, he never checked for hermies and his shit's always seeded. I started some seeds, grew 'em out on the back deck. This was... '07 I think? Something like that, I started them in winter and put them out back, didn't pay attention to a thing. I lost a lot of plants, and then mentioned to a friend what I was doing and he pointed me to RIU, where I started learning a lot more. Things like how to sex the plants. Surprisingly, that grow turned out pretty well and left me with a lot more than I expected.

By winter of '08 it was my husband who began making plans to build me a growing area in our basement. He even went behind my back and borrowed money from my mother to get it finished. I've been working on stepping up my game ever since then, and it's gotten to be almost exactly like how it went for me when I got into fish and ended up working the trade to support my habit. The work, time, effort and money that he's put into it amazes me, you would not believe what he's done for me, from building planters to building out the basement to the rooms, it just goes on and on and on.

Obsession is an understatement for many of us.

Oh, most interesting thing for me is that my husband doesn't smoke. He's smoked with me once (Mother of Thor, cuz his nick @ work is Thor and he has a big hammer) and it put his dick in the dirt. Too bad it wasn't in... :inlove wait, never mind, TMI. :giggle
I adore that man.

Like I said, quickly, if not briefly.

:bong-hits:

O

Oregonic

sounds like you got yourself a good man there, doesn't even smoke buts helps build you a room, give him a beer or what ever else you feel he is deserving of!

M

mpjm

HTML:
Yes...my wife has been more than understanding, I'm going to have to buy her a new wardrobe when all is said and done...lol

And seamadien...impressive, my wife tries to train me like that...lol

A

amstercal

mpjm--Awesome you're so attentive. It will hold you in good stead later. I agree it's either a slight heat or pH problem. Add a fan if possible and calibrate your meter. Otherwise, don't stress. They look GREAT!

Is it just me or does everyone else want to hang out at Seamaiden's house? Family of growers and beer brewers, garden with statues, probably some fish tanks... when are you inviting us all over for dinner? :-) That's very cool of your husband, especially for a non-smoker. And you're a teetotaler and he's a brewer and you're a grower and he doesn't smoke? Too funny.
And just to add to St. Francis' whimsy... my cousin was a Franciscan monk. His abbot and he grew some dank in the priory.

Top Bottom