1st grow room help needed!

• Thread starter Casper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

Hello everyone. I am in the process of setting up my first grow room ever. I have attached a floor plan of all the perimeter walls with dimensions. The problem I have is that I do not have a clue on how to layout the interior of the room?

I need help laying out the walls and locations for the veg room, flower room, & drying/curing room. I also plan on buying 2-6 site undercurrent systems, 6 for veg and 6 for flower and I need help with bucket placement, light placement, reseivoir placement, ect, ect. I also want to accomodate for future expansion since I have 5 family members who are all going to be patients soon and they are going to name me as thier caregiver. In Michigan including myself as a patient (which I am) I will be allowed a total of 72 plants.

I am really good at building walls, installing drywall, and have some electrical experience. I just need a layout or blue print to go off of. I appreciate any help or advice you guys can provide me. Thanks.

View attachment Basement Floor Plan.pdf
S

seasonaly equip

i went off of this video its a perfect set up for beginners its simple and works amazing ... just use this video as a template and work from it. it basically gives you all the tools you will need to build your own home made grow room!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8HCAadOfc

C

Casper

Hey guys, I have attached a new layout of the area in a basement that I want to use as a grow room. I really need some help with the layout. I am planning on buying a UC system or a couple of them and I want my grow room to be able to accomodate a total of 72 plants (which is the max here in Michigan) even though I am only allowed 12 for the time being. As I stated in previous post I can do all of the construction work I just need help with layout. Not good at designing but will build to perfection with a blue print.

Since I am going to be using a UC system I really need the layout to show all interior walls locations that create flower room, veg room, mother/clone room, and drying/curing room, placement of rez's, and anything else you guys that are willing to assist can provide.

It is a great time for new farmers with all of the info that you experienced farmers are willing to share. The learning curve is slowly dissappearing for newbies thanks to the farming community!!

View attachment Basement floor plan.pdf
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Basements rule! Looks like you got alot of room to work with. But 72 plants in flower with all the other rooms

Space for 72 plants may take most of the room. (3-4 foot plants) Undercurrent can grow huge plants. I do not see how to fit everything (curing mom room veg) + 72 plants. I would make a plan to walk before I run. Plan your room, with what you will run now. But keep in mind the future and how to accomodate that.

What method you plan on using? Sea of Green. Large plants? Scrog?

Can you use the space at the bottom of the stairs? or does it all have to be within the room.
How many lights you plan to run at first?

You want to use in and out air or Air conditioning and c02?

Need to know more about the equipment and methods to build a complete floor plan.

Good video Seasonal equip. I have seen that one before.

Another good video of showing setting up a basic veg flower setup. (with in/out air)
Mr. Green: I Grow Chronic

or examples of Sealed Rooms with c02. (Controlled Enviroment Agriculture) Check out the first video (at bottom of page) on urbangrower.com for more tips on sealed rooms.
Hope that helps.

Top Bottom