1st grow - Should I be concerned?

• Thread starter agentbeefcake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agentbeefcake

agentbeefcake

I'm noticing some curling on a couple of sets of fan leaves. The color is lightening on the curled edges. This has been going on for a few days. I thought maybe I just needed to water, which I did a couple of days ago. I used about a gallon to get water to run out the bottom of the planter. It seems like some of the biggest leaves in the set recovered a bit after watering. They certainly don't appear any worse. Should I be concerned?

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seed
2. How old are your plants? 4-5 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 10 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? 10-gallon
5. What is your soil mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil only
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? I've only watered once since potting them in the 10-gallon planter. They went about nine days without water when I transplanted them. It's well water.
7. What is the pH of your water? I'll have to get back to you on that.
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? I have used no fertilizer.
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") Full-spectrum LED, 1100 watts
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 21 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? They were in a 400 square-foot room, but now they are in a 32 square-foot grow tent
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 75 degrees and 60-70% humidity
14. What is the pH of the soil? I'll have to get back to you on that.
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Some flies. Some gnats.
16. How much experience do you have growing? Rank amateur

1st grow   should i be concerned
1st grow   should i be concerned 2
1st grow   should i be concerned 3
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Leaf curling is nutrient lock out from Flushing it or over and under watering does i.pretty sure, wsit 3 days and water and wait another 3 days and water, i have to wait a week to kill gnat
No.

You are planted in FFOF. The formula changed. Add this to it 2x monthly;
Fish Sh!t :

Recharge:

Feed this by directions once every 2 weeks. It's what you're missing.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I'm noticing some curling on a couple of sets of fan leaves. The color is lightening on the curled edges. This has been going on for a few days. I thought maybe I just needed to water, which I did a couple of days ago. I used about a gallon to get water to run out the bottom of the planter. It seems like some of the biggest leaves in the set recovered a bit after watering. They certainly don't appear any worse. Should I be concerned?

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seed
2. How old are your plants? 4-5 weeks
3. How tall are your plants? 10 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? 10-gallon
5. What is your soil mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil only
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? I've only watered once since potting them in the 10-gallon planter. They went about nine days without water when I transplanted them. It's well water.
7. What is the pH of your water? I'll have to get back to you on that.
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? I have used no fertilizer.
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? No
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") Full-spectrum LED, 1100 watts
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 21 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? They were in a 400 square-foot room, but now they are in a 32 square-foot grow tent
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 75 degrees and 60-70% humidity
14. What is the pH of the soil? I'll have to get back to you on that.
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? Some flies. Some gnats.
16. How much experience do you have growing? Rank amateur
Tyvm for your info. above, answering these questions helps the Guyz/Galz help You out as well...Nice work, thnx! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ™Œ

Latest posts

Top Bottom