1st grow using permanent marker but haven't got a clue how many nodes I'm at. Help please

• Thread starter wackybaccynewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wackybaccynewbie

Hi all. I'm just starting week no. 5 of my first attempt but with what I've read is a tricky strain permanent marker. I've made all the usual new mistakes: over watered, too close to lights and most recent some slight nutrient burn. But from the endless research I have done I've managed to pull them back from each of these with 2 ecothrive products and plant magic evo 2.0 spray

I'm at the point now where I am going to be wanting to fim them but they are nothing like the guides I've found on nodes and where to cut them as the lateral branches don't come out at the same point. I have one lateral coming out, then an inch gap another, then above that it goes to about 2.5-3 inches and repeats the same 1inch gap. I've included photos of all of them and the final pics of the biggest gal bent over so you can have a looksy

Any help would be very much appreciated as I've been jumping between multiple sources. One being an old skool grower who imo is stuck in the 80s., advanced nutritions customer service and canna terra customer service. But I have read the whole of Ed rosentahls growers hand book which I'm kind of sticking to now as it's the most up to date detailed info I can find

Nice one

1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 2
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 3
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 4
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 5
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 6
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 7
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 8
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 9
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 10
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 11
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 12
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 13
1st grow using permanent marker but havent got a clue how many nodes im at help please 14
orggrwr

orggrwr

Are they clones? If so then that's the normal growth pattern. Everything else should be the same as far as fimming.

W

wackybaccynewbie

Are they clones? If so then that's the normal growth pattern. Everything else should be the same as far as fimming.
Yes they are clones. I'm just about lost at where I FIM or TOP and what I defoliate underneath? Do I go down to the lateral branch that is an inch above another one and keep both the branches to start LST on them or are each internode a separate node?

Latest posts

Top Bottom