1st Grow-William's Wonder x 16 1000kw

• Thread starter 420haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420haze

What's good fellow farmers, have to show some gratitude and props to you all for all the valuable knowledge on this site. This is my first shot at growing. I went through the whole selective process of finding a worthy mom, and the Queen-B now towers at about 7' and voluptuous. Running a total of 15 plants under a 1000 kw daystar air cooled and lumatek ballast using FFOF and some happy frog and in the mix. I'm using the Botanicare line, Liquid Karma, PBPB for soil, PBPG, Sweet, AN Hammerhead, Silica Blast, and Cal-MAG. Williams Wonder cloned from my selected mamma. Here are the pics at beginning and end of second week of flower.Any thought and insights always appreciated.

1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 2
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 3
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 4
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 5
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 6
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 7
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 8
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 9
1st grow williams wonder x 16 1000kw 10
E

el boyo

is that straight williams wonder, or the willy d from green lantern??

420haze

Rezdog's Willy

The original Williams Wonder was from the Super Sativa Seed club back in the day. This is Rezdog's WW and it is rumored that he got it from a cut of the original, to revive the strain, that was close to dying off and forgotten. So far I can tell you that it looks and smells dank, pure lemon skunk! :rasta:

420haze

Update on week 6th and 7th

Apologize for the hiatus, it's been sometime and since this is my first grow it's kept me quite busy.It has turned into a second job, nothing wrong if your passion for the herb is big, which all of ours is! I'm currently on week 8 and have started to flush with RO and Sweet. These pics are of week 6 & 7 and some of these buds have swelled and are juicy after feeding them AN Overdrive. I will post the end product next in about 2 weeks or so. My momma is so fat, check her..Happy growing and peace to all. :smoke

CIMG1568
CIMG1590
CIMG1595
CIMG1596
CIMG1601
CIMG1617
CIMG1602
CIMG1586
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
your doing a great job here - would have never guessed your a newbie

my thoughts are that your gonna be enjoying some primo dank pretty soon and my insight tells me you already know this!

grats

S

stillcantroll

Ooo lordy look at that mother plant!!!! She's a BEAST! Looking good bro keep it up :)

C

Cheeseus

You gotta love some of them ol' oregon strains. We have been runnin the Road Trip Skunk. I been waiting to the the WW back. Good Job.

420haze

The Fruits of the Labor. Nug Shots

So after all said and done here are the my first run results. Took ten weeks and yielded 17 oz. Here are the Pics for your enjoyment and Critique. Prosperous growing, Respect and Peace to all.

CIMG1888
CIMG1891
CIMG1911
CIMG1909
CIMG1906
CIMG1886
CIMG1890
CIMG1897
CIMG1901
CIMG1905
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Gorgeous work, I miss that strain. Saw a guy holding on the the original cut recently. He did not want to give it out.

Been a long time since I smoked any, I think about 8-10 years. Brings back good memories.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah you killed it bro - now what you gonna do for an encore?

lol

would love to taste that shit and really let ya know how ya did!

:smiley_joint:

420haze

I'm glad you guys liked. The sub par cam I'm using gives it no justice. Really crystally and juicy, pretty dense nugs. I think my fatest weighed in at about 15 grams. Makes for real siiick smoke, good head high, pshychedelic almost with a piney lemony taste. I would definitely recommend it great yielder, great potency and pretty resilient strain. It's fuckin wonderful! Motherload the encore will be some OG Chem from OJD. This time I'm doing Coco. Peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Grow

Hope you kept clones of that WW, hard to come by

mal

Top Bottom