1st grow

• Thread starter Newbie1993
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie1993

Newbie1993

Topped both plants a week ago and on a 17 light time and 7 hour dark time. Did little bit of stressing for a week when stems were flexible. Had alot of trouble with humidity for the first week which led to mildew but i clipped infected leaves and sprayed Greencure. Humidity stays around 55% to 65% and temperature is around 77 on light then 65 during nights. Fox farm ocean forest soil and fox farm trio pack. Ph balance has been 6.5 and only using spring water. Another week till i put up netting and may trim some lower foliage.
Entire setup including seeds was only $400
Amazon messed my order up and sent me two of everything for $300

1st grow
Last edited:
Vagician

Vagician

See if you can do something to narrow that day/night temperature differential, powdery mildew seems to form more easily when it is bigger than a 10 degree spread. Having that heating pad on the roots actually allows you to run the airborne parts of the plant cooler than normal, so maybe try to drop your daytime temps rather than tossing a heater in at night. Other than that it looks pretty good to me, especially for your first grow!

Newbie1993

Newbie1993

Thanks,lately its been pretty tight on temp between 68 at night then 74 during the day. I spray greencure every week then keep air flow on low just enough to shake leaves.
Iam really surprised how big the fans are being so young. Three leafs are bigger than my hand.

Top Bottom