1st Grow

• Thread starter cain_grownoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

Hey guys, complete newbie here and just looking to make sure I’m doing my lady proper. I have a fem bubbleicious that I am trying out for my first pass. I have most all essentials, grow tent, marshydro tsw2000, ac infinity ventilation, fox farm nutes and soil. Seems to be going well so far. Any tips and advice greatly appreciated! Pics below represent 4/4 and 4/28.

1st grow
1st grow 2
cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

From what I can tell, she looks very pretty! That humidity meter says 46%, I hope and not 16%? 😊
You are correct! That meter sits relatively close to the pot but I have the ac infinity temp/humidity meter sitting up in the plant environment. It typically reads 73 degrees with 60% humidity. I try not to go below 68 degrees and 50% humidity.

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

You are correct! That meter sits relatively close to the pot but I have the ac infinity temp/humidity meter sitting up in the plant environment. It typically reads 73 degrees with 60% humidity. I try not to go below 68 degrees and 50% humidity.
I will post updates fairly often. Any and all advice is welcome - especially if anyone sees any problems arise!

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

It’s been a little over a week and running into a couple issues. From research it seems to be maybe a nitrogen or cal mag issue? I have some light green tips - on the verge of yellow with a few brown spots showing up on older fan leaves. I have fox farm nutes but have been taking it easy as I didn’t want to over feed. Any tips on how to correct this are greatly appreciated.

3381FD1D 5E68 458E B923 CE43B1F23010
mancorn

mancorn

Everyone has leaves that aren't pretty. Don't stress the individual leaves. A million things can happen to make it them go south, and they don't come back from damage. Just leave them be and pluck em when when you have thousands or it's completely spent. Look at your overall growth. If it's stalled or the bad is over taking the good, then you have a problem. But your plant looks fine. Albeit too "tight" IMO and will benefit from a stretch.

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

Should I lift the light? What would help stretch? Thanks for the advice! It’s easy to overthink and want to do a million different things immediately.

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

Some updated pics below. I have learned a lot since this all started. I ended up finding out my seed was autofem (buddy never mentioned it) and I have been feeding nutes along the way. The past 3 days the color seems very light. With that being said - I have read that nutes for autoflower is not recommended but she has been eating it up fine the entire time. Can anyone help me identify problem? Along with this - the newest of fan leaves have a couple brown spots and the tip is entirely brown. I’m not sure what is causing this. Temp and rh have been consistent the entire grow and I have been consistent on ph readings. I have also been adjusting lights up a tad as she was getting a little close. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

74701443 6CD3 4156 9F08 E42EA12DAE88
5A67DF7F 596C 4B1C 83EE 3561B3064296
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I have yellowing tips myself. Also my first grow. To me, yours looks great, and could use a defoliation. But I’m not one to take advice from. They look healthy though so I wouldn’t worry too much!

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

I have yellowing tips myself. Also my first grow. To me, yours looks great, and could use a defoliation. But I’m not one to take advice from. They look healthy though so I wouldn’t worry too much!
I want to trim but I’m scared I will take too much or if it’s even viable considering this is Autoflower and already flowering? Here’s more detail on the color. The picture didn’t do it justice. I also trimmed a tad between these pics but still not enough. The color seems very yellow compared to lower growth.

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

I want to trim but I’m scared I will take too much or if it’s even viable considering this is Autoflower and already flowering? Here’s more detail on the color. The picture didn’t do it justice. I also trimmed a tad between these pics but still not enough. The color seems very yellow compared to lower growth.
I also realize this may be fairly common and I could be over reacting. I have kept a close eye and have noticed significant shift in color so I just wanted to ask. I’d rather be ahead of the problem as much as I can.

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

Made it to flower. Lots of learning so far but I’m content with progress thus far. I am having some coloration loss on fan leaves with some brown specks and darker purple color (all really only near main cola). I think I’ve made a mistake and feeding too much causing lock out - plus temp variations in the basement at night +/- 10 degrees with lights off. Ph holds 6.2-6.5 on average and Rh right at 45-50%. I flushed the plant this morning I’ll see what happens. Pics below. Any other tips or callouts are welcome.

95CBD261 0F4E 4DFA AAD5 8878D48FCA28
5E9ECB80 EF2D 44AB 88F1 A734901C81F3
9DE9B66C 25ED 4FAC AB75 CA6F8D716A78
F4025567 A4A9 4E82 80C9 7B292F4F7975
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I just harvested my first grow, and I think your plant looks great. Try not to worry much about small defects in the plant; if the defects begin to spread or become more common, ramp up your attention like you are doing here. The pictures don't seem to show much to worry about yet. Unless you get more experienced advice suggesting otherwise, I would suggest keep watching closely, but don't panic. It is possible to love your plant to death. 😎

Cubbies69

Cubbies69

Curious what is she and how big is her container.
I jumped in this aspect of gardening head first in march. No turning back now.
I dont know if you can see what I have posted since I started. But yours looks fricken beautiful

cain_grownoob

cain_grownoob

Curious what is she and how big is her container.
I jumped in this aspect of gardening head first in march. No turning back now.
I dont know if you can see what I have posted since I started. But yours looks fricken beautiful
I got a this seed from a friend and he said it was Bubbleicious from Nirvana. I then learned this was apparently autoflower which I was not aware of at first. Had a bit of trouble getting it to flip so I did change lights to 12/12 a few weeks ago and she kicked off with flower. I have her in a 5 gallon fabric pot right but moving forward will probably use 3 gallon fabric pots. This is my first grow and started back in early April. Hoping this lady produces some good flower! She’s starting to get frosty but I still don’t have a lot of smell. Hoping that progresses in the next couple weeks. Was able to see your posts - happy growing man! They look great! Fingers crossed mine will be comparable to yours!

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Hard waiting isn't it? Did you harvest yet? I'm not certain I harvested mine at the optimal time, but happy with the results regardless. I got a cheap little pocket microscope from Amazon to check for cloudiness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom