1st grow

• Thread starter NewWorld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewWorld

NewWorld

2 weeks in to flower. So I defoliated them yesterday. Thoughts on doing it at this stage? This is my1st grow. You can see 2 plants in the picture. One section I pretty heavily defoliated. Dont have a pic. I'm hoping to find out which gives the best results for future grows

1st grow
sambapati

sambapati

2 weeks in to flower. So I defoliated them yesterday. Thoughts on doing it at this stage? This is my1st grow. You can see 2 plants in the picture. One section I pretty heavily defoliated. Dont have a pic. I'm hoping to find out which gives the best results for future grows
Good idea to increase airflow under the top and focusing on making the biggest flowers. You can dry all the leaves and use with Hamburger Helper (joking).

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I think that defoliating a scrog isn't controversial. It just makes sense to get rid of foliage that isn't getting any light and is interfering with airflow. If I were you, I'd do the whole thing. Just don't get rid of leaves that are getting light. They're your energy source.

NewWorld

NewWorld

I think that defoliating a scrog isn't controversial. It just makes sense to get rid of foliage that isn't getting any light and is interfering with airflow. If I were you, I'd do the whole thing. Just don't get rid of leaves that are getting light. They're your energy source.
I did find a fair bit off took me 10 hours to both sides of the tent lol

20200908 150410
NewWorld

NewWorld

I'm well proud how theyve turned out so far. My one concern is they havent stretched as much as I hoped. Still short. Theyre 15 days in to flower here. I did veg for 11 weeks, how I managed to get them such a decent size. Did originally plan 8 weeks. But at 7 weeks they were so good looking I decided to purchase the Zeus 600 pro for flower. I didnt realise the guy I ordered it off had a 4 week waiting time.

NewWorld

NewWorld

They've ended up very short. With way too many heads. They're blocking each others light.

IMG 20200921 WA0003
NewWorld

NewWorld

4 days in to flush not sure if these have turned milky yet? Still look pretty clear? Thoughts

20 10 19 235417
20 10 19 235426
NewWorld

NewWorld

I'll update the whole log when I get time. Weighed up today 42oz off 7 plants. Probably another 10oz+ of small buds. Going to make kief out of it and the sugar leaves.

I vegged these for at least 10 weeks. Which gave me a huge canopy to go in to flower

NewWorld

NewWorld

2 days before flower i LST them. Was a mistake. Tried to even my canopy and add more heads.

Screenshot 20201102 013700 WhatsApp
Top Bottom