1st harvest, could use some help.

• Thread starter CannNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannNewbie

CannNewbie

Resized952020021795181232
Resized952020021795181232

Are these seeds? And are they ready to harvest? I'm 8 weeks into flower.

Resized952020021795181217
dire wolf

dire wolf

Yo dude , you got a load of seeds ! How many plants did you have in the same room ? Did you identify and seperate males ?

CannNewbie

CannNewbie

Sure does, to be absolutely sure pop one open. If it is just let it finish, lots of future plants.
Yo dude , you got a load of seeds ! How many plants did you have in the same room ? Did you identify and seperate males ?
I have 35 plants total, 20 Girl Scout Cookies, and 15 White Widows, all were feminized from seeds, thought we knew how to sex them, not sure now!!!! We don't see any "nanners" just what look like a couple of seeds on most of the buds.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I have 35 plants total, 20 Girl Scout Cookies, and 15 White Widows, all were feminized from seeds, thought we knew how to sex them, not sure now!!!! We don't see any "nanners" just what look like a couple of seeds on most of the buds.

You dont see any nanners , because someone elses nanners blew pollen in your room , ? Now come to think of it that dosent make sense either , seems like you just got some femminized seed plant gone hermi on you.....

Thats why feminized seed craze is messing up the cannabis plants future.....

How do the other plants look ?
Do you see any signs of herrmaphrodite ??
Might not want to keep hermi seeds......

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Seeds bro, sorry, were you growing feminized seeds? May bee a plant whent hermy on you, on the bright side free seeds!
More free hermi seeds ?
its not really your fault , when you said you thought you knew how to sex them , afterall you bought feminized seed , so you wouldent expext to see pollen.....
Maybe stop getting seeds from where ever they came from .....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You dont see any nanners , because someone elses nanners blew pollen in your room , ? Now come to think of it that dosent make sense either , seems like you just got some femminized seed plant gone hermi on you.....

Thats why feminized seed craze is messing up the cannabis plants future.....

How do the other plants look ?
Do you see any signs of herrmaphrodite ??
Might not want to keep hermi seeds......

I just posted this somewhere else but remove the stress causing the reversal and it usually stops. And i have grown many stress seeds i found in buds over the years and none have ever reversed on me like the mom. None.

there are plenty of seeds regular and feminized poorly bred or just from the first chuck sold these days.

Blame that on greed not fem seeds. ;-)

Top Bottom