1st Hempy And I Need An Adult

• Thread starter picklesauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

picklesauce

Alright guys I'm new at this so cut me some slack lol . So I got my setup , everything's going good . Now , I'm 3 weeks into flower and things aren't so good . Pretty standard hempy setup with per , very , clay balls , 800 watt LED etc. My issue is that now my leaves are showing a symptom that a.) I can't seem to diagnose and b.) Google isn't helping . I have leaves that are turning completely yellow and some that turn brown on the topside and almost look rusty while the edges roll inward towards the bottom side but no brown rusty junk ? It's driving me nuts and I don't want my plant to die lol ill have some symptom pics after the lights come on PLEASE HELP ......

1st hempy and i need an adult
1st hempy and i need an adult 2
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Give us your nutrient and feeding schedule.

P

picklesauce

As a baseline , flora bloom , micro and gro 1tsp each per gallon every 3 days . 1/4tsp superthrive/gallon every 6 days . Temps a steady 76° humidity range 40%, ph at 5.6(<gathered from here)

P

picklesauce

It's also the white thunder strain from kera if that makes a difference .

P

picklesauce

I know the pics aren't the greatest but this is what's goin on . Where it's wilted towards the tips are like chunky and crusty but it's only on the ends and it's extremely dry to the touch , pretty much the entire affected area turns to dust when you touch it and it's not all over just a few places here and there .

IMG 20180409 003248
IMG 20180409 003313
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Need better pics bro. It could be a lot of things just looking at shakey pictures and we dont need to freak you out anymore!

P

picklesauce

Best ones I can get with this phone unfortunately @Clamwrangler and notarasta no have been using distilled water . As for the superthrive , it says right on the bottle for weekly water 1/4 tsp/gal weekly so it should be just fine yeah ?

P

picklesauce

Yeah I don't either kinda seems like it's more of a soil thing ? Anyways , lights about 24 inches up (pretty much at the top of the tent) guy that runs the hydro shop by me said to set it there to be ok the safe side because of my space constraints . I also managed to snag my girls phone to snap some better pics .

Screenshot 20180411 010424
Screenshot 20180411 010418
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

It looks like rot or nutrient burn from contact with strong feed. Does your feed get on the leaves at all? Do you have a fan blowing air around the canopy ?

P

picklesauce

Nope I set up a watering system that distributes the feed around the base of the plant and it gets sprayed with distilled water and for a fan I have an 8in inline Duct Fan that creates great circulation in there .

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Stop spraying with water. That will be burn or rot from the water spray

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Aslo can you see all leaves shaking a bit? If the the circulation is great you'll see the leaves all vibrating and shaking

P

picklesauce

Yeah it's pretty much like being outside when's there's a nice breeze .

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

perfect. There is no need to spray with water unless you are foliar feeding/spraying for a purpose, otherwise only spray after transplant or if they're cuttings. Should avoid all that

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Also superthrive is hell strong, to the point that your plants will look like junkies and have withdrawals when you stop using it, all wilted and sad for a few days. I use one drop p/L so roughly 2-4 drops a gallon.

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Also raise ph a bit higher, 5.6 is like the bottom end of recomended PH in hydro, so id take it up to 5.8 and see how you go !

Latest posts

Top Bottom