1st High Times Medical Cannabis Cup

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

nice to know the cali connect will be there...I'll bring you some fine examples of your offspring swerve....cheers.

D

Danny Danko

I'll be there doing a growing seminar. Jorge is running the judging that happens a week prior to the event. It's too soon after our baby's due date for me to take a whole week off but I wish I could. Hope to see you all there! Can't wait to smoke what Swerve shows up with...

M

Malachi

There is a place that advertises in Venice Beach called the Kush Doctor that will give a recommendation with ANY valid id. I don't know if they are legit, but you guys could always give them a shout and find out. It may save you the hassle of dealing with the DMV.

M

MASSES 420KING

There is a place that advertises in Venice Beach called the Kush Doctor that will give a recommendation with ANY valid id. I don't know if they are legit, but you guys could always give them a shout and find out. It may save you the hassle of dealing with the DMV.

so i wouldnt need a cali state id my mass lic will work????

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be there with bells on
:passingjoint:

gtd

P

poorwhitefarmer

my tickets are the second and third sold!
i'll be there. i wish i could enter a strain but maybe.
i love hightimes.:icon_cookie:
peace,
pwf

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
this sounds cool man im glad you guys are getting the ball rollin. id much rather spend time in cali then in rainey amsterdam. as this event progresses im sure it will get better and better

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I prefer the "Dam" in Sping-Summer anyways.. F all that other BS..

soopy

soopy

I think ill check it out, not too far away> Swerve, you and Ridge gona rep that kick ass Tahoe OG? Shit was FIRE!

D

Danny Danko

guess not very many people are going, lol

We're actually expecting it to sell out. Should be a nice party! Saturday night's gig has Ras MG the DJ from Sublime, Lyrics Born and Eagles of Death Metal so far. Hope to see you all there! Haters please stay home and hate from afar as per usual.

C

CAPO

Hope you don't think I'm a hater for not being interested in meeting you.lol. I'm just much more interested in the products. BTW...I have read some cool ass articles...from peeps who have met you. Please don't think of my post as an insult. Thanks for all you do for the MJ community...it doesn't go unnoticed.

Good luck with everything!:party

S

Swerve

U know we are bringing the fire..thats a fact... we are gonna have some seriously killer dank just for this event..its gonna be fun..We get to show everyone who Cali's number 1 Medical Cannabis Seed provider really is...Coming with nothing but the heat in 2k10...yeah HT has some killer articles and senior Danky is responsable for most of them... when do we get our article... a nice lil piece on the connection...hey there DD...wink wink

M

MASSES 420KING

u know we are bringing the fire..thats a fact... We are gonna have some seriously killer dank just for this event..its gonna be fun..we get to show everyone who cali's number 1 medical cannabis seed provider really is...coming with nothing but the heat in 2k10...yeah ht has some killer articles and senior danky is responsable for most of them... When do we get our article... A nice lil piece on the connection...hey there dd...wink wink

yeah danko wheres the cali connect article they got advertisments in your mag they even got a nug posted in the nugget list in your latest high times 22nd cannibus cup cali connect reppin us genetics all day hookem up danko ps keep up the great columns youve been doing good job and again hook up cali connect

P

poorwhitefarmer

was great to meet ya swerve and crew!
talking with brett bogue he believes the cup had at least 3-4x the attendance of the amsterscam cup. thats just what they counted at the door. people hung out around outside trying to get in! being just a prototype of sorts i have a feeling next years will be better by a magnatude!
thanks hightimes and company!
peace,
pwf

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
2010 HIGH TIMES MEDICAL CANNABIS CUP WINNERS

Sativa
1. GreanBicycles (Vortex - a.k.a. God's Pussy)
2. The Green Door San Francisco (Candy Jack)
3. Purple Lotus Patient Center (Durban Poison)

Indica
1. Mr. Natural Inc (Cali Gold)
2. Elemental Wellness (True OG)
3. Tehama Herbal Collective (Bubba Kush)

Concentrates
1. Leonard Moore Cooperative (Ingrid)
2. Phillips Rx (Herojauna)
3. 7 Stars Holistic Healing Center (Granddaddy Purple Wax)

Edibles
1. Greenway Compassionate Relief (Biscotti)
2. Medithrive (Bliss Edibles Truffles)
3. The Hampton Collective (Totally Baked Medibles Tincture)

Expo Booth
1. Humboldt Patients Resource Center
2. TIE: Cmaz Glass, Green Door
3. Stealth Grow LED

Glass
1. Zong 2 Kink Jack Herer Bong
2. Glass Slider
3. Cmaz Vhorees

Product
1. TIE: Essential Vaaapp H20 Eclipse, Stealth Grow LED
2. Grassroots HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup Hat
3. TIE: Canna Fresh, Boldt Bags

Illmind

Illmind

Thanks for the list herb that's the shit, I been telling people not to slepp on the durban poison. I knew Bubba would place all day. Wonder if the Vortex in sativas was subcools? I heard that was some killer smoke.

true grit

true grit

Heard the Dank Bros need to drop the Candy in next year...hehe....

Danny you didn't enter any of those dank dawgs you running?

Top Bottom