1st hydro canna coco grow

• Thread starter Tsunami Rose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

So I'm doing my first run (alone) with 6 1000's. I'm running hydro trays (4x4's) with canna coco and a & b &
Calmag for nutrients. One genetics I'm going to grow is old school purple, I think pheno #4, and not sure about the other clones yet, I'm just sitting around waiting for them to show up :) the old school purps were supposed to be moms but are going to be flowered due rental problems, last run in the house :(, so they've been vegging a few months not sure what their condition is. I will take pictures of my set up as soon as I get back home. Any suggestions or threads I should take a look at? I appreciate it!
-Nami

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Thanks for stopping by ronvmpc!

I just picked up some bubba kush clones, along with some jack herer. Waiting on a few more then I will be on my way home to take pictures.

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

&& The Pictures Begin..

The 1st pic is of half my lights/tables. There are 2 trays of purps still in flower with like 3 days left but I refuse to show anyone how they look, even though Im denying I had anything to do with them since I was out trimming & travelling. Also I have 2 of those carbon filters.

The 2nd Pic is mainly of my dehumidifier and RO res., Im not exactly sure of all my products since this was just kind of set up for me, but don't let me sound like a spoiled brat...

The 3rd pic makes me laugh, pretty self explanatory & definitely the reason I don't want to show the Purps.

& Lastly my lovely Botanicare collection,

Anyone have any wonderful feeding schedule suggestion using the Botanicare line of nutrients?

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Babies

1st Pic: Jack Herer clones. Unfortunately I was being a sketchball and didn't let the guy I got these from come into a house, so I got them in the dark & they have mites & were over-watered. I have Azatrol, Azamax & Floramite, any suggestions? Im planning on dipping them but I wanted to wait until they had more roots

2nd Pic: Average Jack Herer roots

3rd & 4th Pics : Bubba Kush clones. My camera kind of sucks, maybe i'll try and get a better one off craigslist or something, but until then I will just have to give multiple shots so you can get the idea of how stuff looks.

5th Pic: Bubba kush roots, makes me happy! :] They're bug free but may have some gnats.
Is Gnatrol safe to use with canna coco? & If so how should I go about applying it?

Now as soon as the lights turn on in my veg room I will take pics of the Purps & also my 4 Purple Mr Nice moms that are going to be flowered as well.

Also I'd love more feedback! Thanks farmers!

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Moms

&& for the moms..

1st &2nd Pics: Purple Mr Nice

3rd Pic: Top view of Purple Mr Nice

4th Pic: Side By Side

5th Pic: Old School Purples Pheno type #4

6th Pic: More Purps

&& Now I'm off to give them a light/medium RO water feed, since I have no information on what & when they've been fed except "watered them 2 days ago" .. ugh boys... Haha, and I just realized I have to carry 5 gal buckets of water up 2 flights of stairs, yippy!! & hopefully I'll be able to start feeding them tomorrow night, next morn. {Liquid Karma, Pro Grow, CalMag(?)]

****WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY NEED ?!****

Any suggestions on what I should do with the Purple Mr Nice's so they produce good nugs, the branches are pretty weak.. :/

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Holy Miticides!

Just got done cleaning up the shelves that contain my nutrients and whatnot, and found that I also have:
Doctor Doom Spider Mite Knockout Spray,
Abamectin,
SucraShield,
Safers Soap,
Neem oil &
Raid bombs
Microbe life/ BMC (which i guess is actually for mosquitos)
[Azatrol,
Azamax
Floramite]

Suggestion on what to use for the Jack clones?
The Mr Nice & Purps were bombed "..like a week ago.." & I sprayed the Bubba's w/ Azatrol 2 days ago & they are now all in the same room :/

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

First Clone Feeding

I bought some Rhizotonic today since I didn't seem to have any Great White or whatever around. I want to boost the roots on the Jack Herer since they still aren't doing much. I gave them a light feed of 6mL Rhiz/ 1/2gal RO Water. Now looking back I should of probably done a foliage feed on them since they were still pretty moist from when I got them a few nights ago. But, Im going to spray them with Dr Doom in like an hour before the lights turn off in my veg room.
I also gave the Bubba's a suuuper light feed because they were seeming a tiny bit dry, but they have nice roots so I also don't want to over do it & have the roots rot or something horrible.
They all still seem happy and that was a few hours ago..

Well, I'm off to scrubbing my hydro pots so they're ready for transplanting Tuesday.
Im also pulling the last 2 trays from the previous run tonight, I dont know how one could grow 2 gram plants... hahahhaha

Comments would be appreciated! thanks!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Tsunami

I love using Rhizotonic! After all my transplants and the first 1.5 week of flower. The roots just explode and I haven't had any transplant shock since I started using it. During the first 2 weeks of flower the roots blow out the sides of my smart pots! Great stuff.

As for the gnats they can be quite annoying in coco grows. I've been using a natural product called SNS-203 Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench. I add half of what they recommend and it wipes them out. I also put those yellow cards at the base of my coco pots to catch all the adults. Look forward to watching your grow progress. Happy gardening!

Pank Mon

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami

I love using Rhizotonic! After all my transplants and the first 1.5 week of flower. The roots just explode and I haven't had any transplant shock since I started using it. During the first 2 weeks of flower the roots blow out the sides of my smart pots! Great stuff.

As for the gnats they can be quite annoying in coco grows. I've been using a natural product called SNS-203 Concentrated Natural Pesticide Soil Drench. I add half of what they recommend and it wipes them out. I also put those yellow cards at the base of my coco pots to catch all the adults. Look forward to watching your grow progress. Happy gardening!

Pank Mon

Hey Pank Mon, thanks for commenting, makes me happy :] I can't wait to see progress either!

Just scrubbing away at my 15x15 pots AHHHHHHH I wish there was a smiley that shot itself in the head, cuz that's how I feel :]

I think the Jack babies got a little burn from the DR DOOM :/ && for some reason my computer isn't reading the memory stick from my camera so I cant post pix until a little later when Im not so stoned and can figure it out :P :smiley_joint:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
floramite is good shit - you can alternate with the azatrol

much easier to battle the borg while the girls are little - best to get it under control before you put them in the main area for sure

good luck

winta

winta

lookin good my dude! i love jack and bubba u should be havin some fun 4real 4real

B

Buddy Flowers

mother- what's the application rate for azatrol? is it a foliar?

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

floramite is good shit - you can alternate with the azatrol

much easier to battle the borg while the girls are little - best to get it under control before you put them in the main area for sure

good luck

Hey Mother, glad you came to check it out. Im going to dip the Jacks in a floramite solution when i transplant them into the coco. And im going to hit the other bitches with some Azatrol since they all seem to be clean still :D Im glad your here to help give me advise and whatnot through out this grow :] Thanks!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Tsunami,

Scrubbing pots can be time consuming. I do it twice a month and i've found that soaking those pots in Bio-Green/Warm water for 1-2 hours before scrubbing cuts the time in half. It really eats away any salts left over without you doing the hardwork. Hope this helps.

I just dropped some knowledge on irradicating fungus gnats on this thread. Check it out as well. Hope this helps!

Pank Mon

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

lookin good my dude! i love jack and bubba u should be havin some fun 4real 4real

Hey winta, thanks for stoppin by! I see you like Isley Bro's, haven't heard anything about them lately :] I hope I can get rid of the mites on the jacks,. Ive never grown either of them before so it should be fun!

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami,

Scrubbing pots can be time consuming. I do it twice a month and i've found that soaking those pots in Bio-Green/Warm water for 1-2 hours before scrubbing cuts the time in half. It really eats away any salts left over without you doing the hardwork. Hope this helps.

I just dropped some knowledge on irradicating fungus gnats on this thread. Check it out as well. Hope this helps!

Pank Mon

Thanks a ton! Yeah, ive got like 20 soaking in the bathtub at a time, with bleach and simplegreen. It seems to be working, but my back is killing me! 80 down, 70 more to go FML!!
And I will check out that thread asap , thanks !

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Nice setup my friend. Can't wait to see some plants.

Stoner steve over here. Went to the 2nd page first. Nice mom's man. Clones are looking luscious.

Top Bottom