1st Indoor Grow

• Thread starter FattyJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FattyJ

FattyJ

heh poor playas always getting kicked out of the dance hall. heh.. i wonder how many good males have been lost over the years compared to females probably a ton. laughs

chris.
The one I plucked yesterday was a beauty, hated to do it but nowhere safe to grow him out...

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

He was just trying to get a little cudi lol im not trying to grow a monster just enough for like maybe a half or so. And ill get some cfls today it wont send my baby into shock or anything switching its light source? I only have the one plant so i have no room for error lol

jipp

jipp

He was just trying to get a little cudi lol im not trying to grow a monster just enough for like maybe a half or so. And ill get some cfls today it wont send my baby into shock or anything switching its light source? I only have the one plant so i have no room for error lol

naw it wont. juts do not change the time period.
bet you see a increase in growth with more light.

chris.

FattyJ

FattyJ

You'll be fine, just keep them about 2 to 4 inches away from your baby

FattyJ

FattyJ

Also as she grows I would position them on the sides and still use your LED is your main light

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Ok so use led and cfls? Point the cfls on the side and the led directly over it?

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Quick question. How do i tell when my plant is out of seedling stage and in veg stage? I cant really find anything on the internet.

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

And i dont wanna top it if its still to early its on its fourth series of leaves so im not really sure

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Quick question. How do i tell when my plant is out of seedling stage and in veg stage? I cant really find anything on the internet.

Hi, as a first time grower myself, I've searched for this same answer. I have read everything for "as soon as the first set of real leaves develop(the single leaves)" to "as soon as the codyledon leaves drop off" to "as soon as it's growing under 18/6 lighting it's vegging". I think it's more of a "at what point do I want to start keeping track of the veg stage"

what confused me was when do I start ramping up the nutrients? I started ramping up the nutes about the time I got 6+ nodes on the main branch. I run my nutrients about half strength in my hydro system, my girls seem to like it.

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Well im not doing it hydro im just using soil im pretty sure its in veg stage its sprouting branches and 5 finger leaves its already smelling like bud so im pretty sure its in veg. This is my first time as well. Heres a pic of her so far shes been in soil for 3 weeks tomorrow. And in case your wondering yes that is a towel i fucked up and put it in a see through container so im waiting till it gets bigger then putting her in a lightproof pot. But does she look healthy so far i havent given any nutrients nothing other than water and light and its just in seed starter right now.

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Well im not doing it hydro im just using soil im pretty sure its in veg stage its sprouting branches and 5 finger leaves its already smelling like bud so im pretty sure its in veg. This is my first time as well. Heres a pic of her so far shes been in soil for 3 weeks tomorrow. And in case your wondering yes that is a towel i fucked up and put it in a see through container so im waiting till it gets bigger then putting her in a lightproof pot. But does she look healthy so far i havent given any nutrients nothing other than water and light and its just in seed starter right now.

jipp

jipp

hey bro, ill trade ya spaces. . laughs i have zero room.

i had to cull my smallest one yesterday..

hope you are having a fabulous day.

chris.

Top Bottom