1st indoor MMJ grow...

• Thread starter TwoCreeks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TwoCreeks

I've posted a few pictures but thought I would keep them here in one place. Set up a 4k organic soil grow in 5 gal. smart pots. Keeping it very simple as close to my outdoors experience as possible. First run is for learning, and will take those lessons and fine tune subsequent runs. Lights are air cooled by night air through a 10" maxfan. Works great. 15,000 BTU window mounted a/c has worked well also. Hydrogen water cooled CO2 generator is working well but was a late addition...wish it could have been set up sooner as it made a noticable difference. Main heat sources in room are the CO2 generator and a dehumidifer, more so than the four 1000w HPS and quantum digital ballasts. No problem keeping the room at 80 degrees and 60% humidity. Great air circulation. Six or seven different strains from clone and seed to see what works out best.
Ocean Forest, worm castings, bat guano, perlite. The only nutes added so far were one light dose of Age Old Bloom after the switch.

Some pictures:
IMG_7806.JPG

A work in progess.....
IMG_7805.JPG

Just before the switch...

IMG_8071.JPG

11 days into 12/12:

IMG_8167.JPG

IMG_8182.JPG

What things look like now at 13 days:
Some stretching going on.....
IMG_8204.JPG

The Green Crack is the most advanced as far as budding so far....

IMG_8205.JPG

IMG_8189.JPG

The one oddball sativa in the room. Duban Poison from seed...seeds that came from Durban, S. Africa.
IMG_8202.JPG

A

andy107

sweet stuff dude cant wait to see how these all turn out, that sativa is rockin!

T

TwoCreeks

27 days in.......

Have been really busy, away for a while, learned a lot, had a couple of near disasters, and pretty happy with how things are progressing....

A few pictures of how things are looking

Things are starting to resin up the last couple of days

IMG_8383.JPG

Green Crack is looking good

IMG_8397.JPG

Green Crackage

IMG_8400.JPG

The next three are of the tall side of the room. These are crosses I made with a male from my really early outdoor strain and some outdoor Sour Diesel and OG Kush last year. I wasn't liking the looks of them but they really have come on lately

IMG_8406.JPG

IMG_8410.JPG

IMG_8390.JPG

My Durban Poison that is in the last picture in my first post in this thread has yet to start to flower, in spite of assurances from the source. I'll keep it in the corner, it might take until the second or third run, but I like the idea of having purplish black pure sativa that tastes like black licorice......

To be continued......

H

Hazeface

lookin killer bro keep up the good work..4k iz nice in flower should b lookin at atleast 6 p'z i think...:boogie:

T

TwoCreeks

One month in.....

Fellow Farmers,

I would like to thank all of the farmers that have generously posted information on the forum. I am a capable outdoor grower, and started spending LOTS of hours here this winter when I made the decision to get involved with indoors. I had never even seen an indoor garden, and don't really have anyone that has the knowledge to give advice. With the help of these forums I was able to sift through lots of often conflicting information and choose what made the most sense to me and use it to put together my grow.

Thirty days after turning the lights to 12/12 I am pretty happy with the looks of things, and I'm sure next time I can improve on things.

A few Green Crack pictures:

IMG_8477.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

Some on the tall side of the room. Sour Diesel and OG Kush crossed with my really early outdoor strain.

IMG_8473.JPG

IMG_8472.JPG

IMG_8487.JPG

IMG_8472.JPG

My Durban Poison finally started to bud:

IMG_8466.JPG

Yellow leaves are due to operator error when I let a few dry out and wilt badly.

Hope you enjoyed.....

waayne

waayne

Really nice job!
Looks like you're getting it dialed in indoors!
Gonna enjoy the show!:passingjoint:

T

TwoCreeks

44 Days In.........

Fellow Farmers,

Things have gotten pretty exciting at 44 days from the switch to 12/12......Some random pictures......Sorry about the picture quality, I am feeling the need for a better camera.

IMG_9017.JPG

IMG_9043.JPG

IMG_9026.JPG

That is 8" ducting between the hoods....Sour Diesel crossed with my early strain
IMG_8994.JPG

Green CrackxBlue Dream crossed with my early strain.
IMG_90281.JPG

I've not had plants do this outside. Several are doing this at the tips of the branches...
IMG_9002.JPG

Green Crackage...
IMG_9018.JPG

I have some funky leaves that are due to screwing up once and letting them dry out and wilt, and some light burn.

Have been very busy with bamboo stakes and pipe cleaners...lots of pipe cleaners.

When I started I was thinking flowering would take 60-70 days, and have been somewaht confused if that would be from when I switched the lights or when they started to bud. These were taken 44 days from switch, it surely seems that will be how the time is measured, and I don't think they will take as long as I expected.

A

AbusiveOGK

Nice looking buds TwoCreeks! That foxtail pic is awesome.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

good job TWOCREEKS them ladies looking good keep it up how much longer till you cut them and get some dry nug shots?

P

paulycali

Killing it two creeks! Lovin your work. I figured you would have no problem with your first indoor grow. Def some fine looking nuggetry!

Anyway keep up the good work and cant wait to see the finished product. Of the plant and the dried nugs
Happy Farming!

T

TwoCreeks

55 Days from Switch

Fellow farmers,
Was away for a while and really busy. Things are progressing well, and I am now 55 days in from turning down the lights. Have taken out about a third, and am very happy with both yield and quality. Here are some pictures......

Chaos....
IMG_9391.JPG

Fall colors...
IMG_9385.JPG

Five feet tall, half of that in the top colas...
IMG_9368.JPG

IMG_9382.JPG

This one's Mom was an OG Kush that turned quite purple outdoors last year.

IMG_9370.JPG

The Durban Poison

IMG_9387.JPG

More soon.......

T

TwoCreeks

Hey all,

Have been extremely busy what with the real job, this project, and another big future project I've started.
Am winding down the first run, and looking forward to the next. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to.......

Fresh cut flowers with fall colors...
IMG_9647.JPG

IMG_9656.JPG

A Sour Diesel cross ready to be hung to dry
IMG_9634.JPG

Another Sour Diesel ready to be hung
IMG_9667.JPG

A Sour Diesel cross top
IMG_9675.JPG

Another strain.....
IMG_9584.JPG

Foxtailage.....