1st Indoor Started!

• Thread starter MIKEZILLA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hello all!
I finally got my tent up and running! On the menu!
2 - Blue Dream
1 - Sunset Sherbert
1 - Mango Kush

I am using Royal Gold for a medium and been hitting them with half strength of Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom. The Mango Kush seems to be the only one struggling but she is limping on by. Anyhow just wanted to throw this out!

1st indoor started
User TJ

User TJ

Just finishing the mango under 1000w hps. Super frosty and dense. Great choice! I have done many runs of the blue dream it was also very potent and consistent producer. Run for the fridge after a dose of the blue dream.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So far all is well with them....thanks for the well wishes! I am hoping they stay strong! The Blue Dream is turning out to be a monster! They have literaly exploded! The mango kush is not doing to bad, amd the sunset sherbert is slower as expected!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Looking good. Iv gotta try a Sog or Scrog at some point. Keep us upto date plz if u have the time. Would love to see them as they come along.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Updated Pic of the lovely ladies! As you can see the back looks fuller than the front. In the back I have the 2 Blue Dream...front left sunset sherbert and front right mangokush...I figured the 2 up front were going to lag behind the blue dreams...With much plucking on the blue dream I have been able to somewhat controlthem and give the other 2 some time to catch up...today is day 24 under the lights. I woukd have to say with in the last week or so the 2 up front started to take off after I topped them...I am trying to fill up the center and a few other spots to even out the canopy...Once it is even I will flip them...So far so good

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Sick! Youve done your homework. This is a rad little setup. What lights you using? How are temps and RH? are you trying organic? Fill me in, i like this grow

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sick! Youve done your homework. This is a rad little setup. What lights you using? How are temps and RH? are you trying organic? Fill me in, i like this grow
The light set up
ION 400wt. Electronic ballast, with a sunleaves Optilume 400wt. HPS bulb that Inhave ran all the way through veg and now. i was going to change to a MH for veg but never got around to it...the temps have been running between 70-80...all though it has been rough as of late keeping it cool...RH has been about 50-60%....
I'm new at this, just started my first grow. Your set up is fantastic. Could you tell me about your watering method?
As far as watering...I water it by hand...I am using Fox Farms so I Ph my water to 5.8-6.2 in that range with half suggested nutes...I mix it by the gallon...And pour it in cup by cup...I let them sit for a bit and suck up the run off and check the Ph and PPM...I am also using a few DIY Co2 bottles as well as dry ice/water Co2 injections a few times a day when it is hot like it has been....They reapond great with Co2 injections...well I call it injection...I usually give them nutes everyother watering but it also depends on PPM of the run off...I water more by feel than a set schedule...I am running them on a 11 on 13 hour off cycle....I am dojng this for a few reasons...The biggest is to beat the heat...2nd reason is a experiment I am doing that I heard about...I hope this answers your questions and thanks for your interest in the grow! Happy Farming All!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ughhh! CRAP! CRAP AND MORE CRAP! My lights did not come on b'cuz urs truly has a scatter brain and forgot to plug them back in after shutting down yesterday...my timer only does 12/12 or 18/6...So in order to go 11/13 I have to unplug the light 1hour early...So they will get 3 1/2 hours less light today....guess I could say it was a cloudy day? The fog rled in the tent...I dunno summin...anyhow caught it on my way out taking my kid to school so I will be diligent when I get back....Stay tuned!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Ughhh! CRAP! CRAP AND MORE CRAP! My lights did not come on b'cuz urs truly has a scatter brain and forgot to plug them back in after shutting down yesterday...my timer only does 12/12 or 18/6...So in order to go 11/13 I have to unplug the light 1hour early...So they will get 3 1/2 hours less light today....guess I could say it was a cloudy day? The fog rled in the tent...I dunno summin...anyhow caught it on my way out taking my kid to school so I will be diligent when I get back....Stay tuned!

...yikes. Yeah thats why we got timers. Too much work to try n keep up with a light schedule. My suggestion. Get a better timer or just go 1212. Hope it works out homie

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea all should be good...It cant Imagine itnis going to harm them a whole lot...Time will tell...a few pics from today...not much going on around the garden today....well not that garden...was planting sum strawberry seedlings but thats another site..just fighting the heat...The hotteat part of the day is upon me...Lights in 45 minutes...nail bitting time until I get back tomorrow @ 7 am...as far as the timer @gardnguyahoy you are 100% correct...it is hot on the list...What you think the repercussions will be from the 3 1/2 hr. Loss of light? Got get somw sleep as I work nights! I will Check back later peeps

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Less than 12hrs light on time is ok. It should not affect them at all. If you interrupted the 12hr dark cycle then you may have some setbacks.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo..Yo..Yo! Just posting an update of the garden! Moved the inline fan outside and out of the way...these things are stretching quick...i have the light about 8"s away from the tallest Blue Dream and its about 11"away from the sunset sherbert and Mango Kush...Raised them 2 clicks @ lights out...No leaf burn has occurred @ this distance...I have been checking temps @ the leaf and budsites and it is running about 78 or so...I am finding that the temps @ these location are running about 5-6 degrees below the ambient temps...anyhow just wanted to share an update.

Top Bottom