1st outdoor 2nd grow . What to expect ?

• Thread starter tburley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tburley

Two weeks into my garden , my plants are doing great . Right now I have 2 sour orange diesel clones . One begged under 1400 watts for about a month the other I bought At the local dispensary 2. Weeks ago . Seems to be doing really well . What should I expect as a suburban outdoor farmer ?

Mogrow

Mogrow

tburley, glad your plants are doing great, they will more than likely revegg on you. It's not the end of the world but takes away from growth. your plants will start to bud cause of the change in light, they will then realize than it's not time to bud and start the revegg. got a camera???
good luck on your outdoor grow ...

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Ok, so you got them outdoors for the last 2 weeks, but 1 of them you had indoors for 4 weeks. When you were vegging your plant indoors, how many hours of light per day was it getting?? Thats very important because like mogrow said it will probably start to flower then reveg. That usually happens when a plant is indoors under 18 or more hours of light a day then you put them outside and now they are getting 13-15 hours of light. Before I put my outdoor plants outside I always adjust there light cycle to the same as outside. Look to see if your plants have preflowers, if they do then there gonna reveg, if not then you should be good.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
dont be discouraged though...

Give em lots of N and lots of Sun and keep your fingers crossed.

some strains are flower easier than others...But I know nothing about Sour D

Chobble

Chobble

tburley, glad your plants are doing great, they will more than likely revegg on you. It's not the end of the world but takes away from growth. your plants will start to bud cause of the change in light, they will then realize than it's not time to bud and start the revegg. got a camera???
good luck on your outdoor grow ...

If you put out clones in june, they generally dont start flowering. Yet again it all kind of varies.

Like Ken said though, Give them some nice organic fertilizers. Maybe go buy some bat gauno and the local hydro store or garden supply store and give them a feeding of that every week. You may also what to take a lesson from Ken over here and add some supplimental lighting in to just keep them from flowering anymore.

If the plant is flowering, which I did not detect from your initial post, then you want to get it re-vegging ASAP because that process can take a month, and then the plant won't be heading back into flower till September.

Chobble

Top Bottom