1st Place "Concentrate Cup" & 3rd Place "Sativa Cup" @ 23rd Cannabis Cup 2010

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Hello Farmers,

we are back from the 23rd High Times Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam and proud to announce a 1st Place in the brand new "Concentrate Cup" category for seed companies.

This first place was won by our full melt water hash entry, called "StarBud Meltz" and made from "StarBud" trim.

Additionally, our upcoming sativa hybrid "Sour Power" was awarded with the 3rd place in the seed company "Sativa Cup" this year :party

1st place concentrate cup  3rd place sativa cup  23rd cannabis cup 2010
Sourpower1
Sourpower2

420king-MASSES

love it ///keep up the good work wish i couldve had tried some of the hash

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

How does your sour joker compare to the sour power you took 3rd place with in the sativa cup? why is this sour power and starbud not available in seed form?

K

Karma Genetics

Congratulations , You always have that amazing bubble. I remeber that Cheese one from 420, and the one from Hightimes CUp all extreem WOW.

R

Rabbi

Wow, blown away how much that jar of buds reminds me of a bomdass Fire OG, ........?

Rabbi

S

shagy64221

Congrat's

All that work done,you all deserve it!! Well Done and Congrats!!:dance

P

paulycali

Great job and congrats! Im sure that concentrate was out of this world. Beauitiful looking plant and buds as well. Keep it up

HortiLab

HortiLab

Thanks for all the congrats everybody!!

How does your sour joker compare to the sour power you took 3rd place with in the sativa cup? why is this sour power and starbud not available in seed form?

The "Sour Joker" was bred with the same daddy as the "Sour Power".

The "Sour Power" has more dominant "sour" side, whereas the "Sour Joker" is a bit more hazy.
The mother of the "Sour Power" is actually a very sativa dom sister of the "StarBud".

We have been working on the "StarBud BX" as well as the "StarBud fems" for some time now and since we test everything and only release seeds if we are completely satisfied, things sometimes can get delayed.

Anyways, you can expect them to drop in the first quarter of 2011.

The "Sour Power" flowers we entered, were the result of a test grow. Our stock is just too limited to release it right now. More will be available soon.

Wow, blown away how much that jar of buds reminds me of a bomdass Fire OG, ........?

Rabbi

The mother of the "Sour Power" is a sativa dom plant selected from the same seeds we found our "StarBud" clone as well as a 3rd plant which we still have up our sleeve.

mack 10

mack 10

Yo Horti, Great Work bro, who ever made your original beans( ? dude from america)made some absolute killers,Your starbud and sour both look sick. Cant wait to try them all!

G

greenkeeper

there u go horti :fighting0040: fight the big guys
who makes melt better? nobody hahaha just great
congrates and lots of respect
ohh and btw this awesome looking jar make s me lil bit jealous:bandit
nice

M

MrFuji

Good to see someone besides Greenhouse and Barney's in the Shammabis Cup.

HortiLab

HortiLab

23rd HTCC Video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V01ObZS4-E[/YOUTUBE]

A

Antonio111

This video reminds me of my stay in Amsterdam for 4 years, nice place. Good luck in the next competition ¡¡¡

Top Bottom