1st polonation attempt thc-victory X malawi gold

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i am interested in THCV and what it does medically ? i have not seen any post anywhere on the internet of anybody growing out any thc-victory (seedman) beans? i germinated a couple they both cracked and planted them in some promix. one made it, for some reason the second died off? i also bought some malawi gold seeds (gold crown) 1/2 five seeds did not crack the other half were males. he made good on them and sent other beans. malawi gold is suppose to be high in thcv, i kept one male. bought a tent, light, and exhaust. and decided to do a experiment, cross the malawi gold male (on the right) against the feminized thc-victory (on the left). day 18 of 12/12.

are there any tips that anybody can give me to make this a smooth transaction?
2beczsnmrae93pjyjndnw

growsince79

growsince79

Keep the male away and collect the pollen in another room. Select 1 or 2 branches to pollinate. Use a tiny paint brush to place pollen on select branches. If you leave it to fully pollinate you wont have any decent bud to smoke.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Keep the male away and collect the pollen in another room. Select 1 or 2 branches to pollinate. Use a tiny paint brush to place pollen on select branches. If you leave it to fully pollinate you wont have any decent bud to smoke.
i am not really not interested in smokeable bud.i want the seeds. can i take the male plant out after pollination, after all the flowers shoot there load? i have another thc-victory i am going to flower in another room soon.
thanks!

Top Bottom