1st seed run

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

so moneys been tight, i decided not to go pick up clones, instead i decided to start some of my seeds. i had a few outdoor plants last year that ALL, produced seeds (musta been a male in the neighborhood) i only kept two kinds of seeds. Blue Dream, and and unknown. the blue dream was from a club sack and came out tasty. and the unkown i named 2 headed monster because i topped it when it was low and that 6 footer had 2 giant colas. either way, i used 6 seeds each, and all 12 popped, and within 3 days of putting them in soil, babies. these will go into my room in a bit, except i only have my 1000w so im hesitant to put em in now. thanks all, heres a few pics of the babies

1st seed run
1st seed run 2
1st seed run 3
vaporedout

vaporedout

found some pics of the donors..... 1st one up is blue dream, next is the monster, and the finish product is the monster as well.

DSC05462
DSC05468
DSC05795
champion

champion

nice shots

i remember my first seed grow :wondering

super skunk from sensi

C

caperfarmer902

wow , that two headed monster can be an orginal vapourdout haha.. nice grow tho, cant wait to see how your seedling turn out, if you dont mind me asking, which meathod did you use to germinate the seeds and then how long befour you planted them in the red cups, and lastly how long did they take to break soil?

vaporedout

vaporedout

so this is actually my 2nd seed run, but 1st indoor seed run. ive always used the paper towel method but i put it in a zip lock bag, and seal it. they showed tips in 2 days and i put them in the red cups (happy frog soil, and holes for drainage) and they popped in about 2 days also. i accidentally dropped one, thought i lost the bean so i put a dry, no tip bean in the soil, and it popped like 3 days later. haha, but even my 1st run with seeds i got all 7 to germ, and all 7 were girls, so im feelin pretty lucky with all 12 (13 with the dry one) germ'in so hopefully 10 are girls.....

Seeds
vaporedout

vaporedout

lil update

its been about a week and a half since the last pics, and theyre takin off.... i have them staked because i put em outside to enjoy this beautiful cali weather, but it got windy, so since then theyve been on the windowsill in the day and i have just a regular lamp on em at night. (my room with a 1000w is a bit overkill for em now) so im just using free light during the day. im going to put em in 1 gallons and put em in my room on my next nights off.... ive already hit em with this fish emulsion that says on the bottle "organic, guaranteed not to burn plants" and ive pushed my last crop with it and had 0 nute burn so i said, what the hell.

red tray is blue dream and blue tray is the no name.....(2 headed monster)

Older
Older 1
Older 2
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats Up

You need to put a fan on those plants, otherwise they look healthy

mal

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah..... when they were outside in the wind they looked like they were LST ing..... haha i do have a small clip fan that im gonna put on em until they go in the room with the climate control..... thanks

vaporedout

vaporedout

almost a week has gone by and the gals are looking good, im thinking they are big enough now to go into the growroom, under the 1000w. i wanted to wait until my next electric billing cycle started so id have a better idea of whats goin on with my electricity usage. ive had fans on em and the stalk has really tightened up. thanks! ive been hittin em with my root excell and some fish emulsion lately. whens a good time to start checkin for hairs/balls?? i though i saw some hairs but i think its just jitters ;)

Window
Window 1
Window 2
vaporedout

vaporedout

about a week later and ive been luckily working a bunch so the indoor room just got all cleaned up. these girls/guys have been moved from the windowsill to outside (on nice sunny days), and inside under some CFL's in the kitchen. so now that im throwin them in the room, question.....

im using a 1000w so can i just plop em in at 18/6 or do i need to ease em in with less hours.

i haven't seen any bugs but i figure im gonna give em a lil neem spray before they go in the room.

just popped some "sour bubble" seeds for outside.... happy 420 yo!!

DSC06461
DSC06462
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur a maniac 4 taking them plants outside then in2 ur grow room.. Ur gunna have a bug problem.. I'm betting a bug is gunna get in2 ur soil & fuck shit up later when there inside.. I hope it doesn't happen 2 u.. Juss giving u a heads up... But they look great

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah i thought of that..... theyve only been outside for a total of about 6 days. hopefully nothing got into my soil, but hey if it did then ill just have to deal with it... they sit in the window mostly.

bugs ill deal with, PM i hate!

vaporedout

vaporedout

got the gals/guys in the room. they seem to be settling down nicely, question.....

these are from seed so im not sure the sex or even when theyre gonna show.... i only want to veg for another 2 weeks or so, maybe even a week depending on how they like the 1000w. SO, should i sex them before i put em in pots. usually with clones i go right into a 1 gal then a 3 gal before the switch. i dont want to waste time and soil if half of em in gonna move outta the room when they show their sex. so should i put em in a 1 gal pot, flip the switch, then go into a 3 gal pot?? or will that stress em out big time? either way, theyre outgrowing their cups.... thanks all!!

Roompic 1
Roompic
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yeah i thought of that..... theyve only been outside for a total of about 6 days. hopefully nothing got into my soil, but hey if it did then ill just have to deal with it... they sit in the window mostly.

bugs ill deal with, PM i hate!

Yea u sure r gunna b dealing with some bugs.. I hate Bugs & PM!!

vaporedout

vaporedout

been about a week and im gonna flip em soon.... some have started showing their sex. i thought i was a pretty strong with sexing but im a lil stumped. i know ill find out in about a week but here it goes. the 1st pic is a girl, 2nd im thinkin a boy.... the rest is just some above shots. im gonna up-pot them into some 3 gals. i would rather wait until ive sexed the rest, can i do that or should i up pot before the switch?? ohhh and as for bugs..... a few gnats gettin caught in the sticky traps, nothing too bad. i grabbed a few wolf spiders from outside and threw em in my room. i kinda like having a spider or 2 in there. thanks all!

Girl
Boy
DSC06645
DSC06648
L

LBZ Farmer

definately repot them into larger pots and let the roots take off before you flip the lights. If you are getting too tall just top them. But the more roots you have the more candy you will have later.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

I'd repot them and let them show their sex. Pull the males and reuse the soil. Or You can take clones of them and put the clones in a 12/12 light regimen, they should show you their sex in 7-14 days. Good luck

mal

vaporedout

vaporedout

been about 10 days since i went 12/12, got 6/12 girls..... 4 stayed inside, 2 went out back to get wonky. when i up potted i always use ocean forrest, Ive noticed on my blue dreams they started given me the over nute claw. i haven't fed them anything just lettin that fresh soil do its job. my sour grapes did this last time, guess those 2 aren't big eaters.

so how do i fix it? is a flush gonna help? i know i should make my own soil but Ive always had good finished product with ocean forrest. thanks in advance!

just noticed i didnt take any blue dream pics.... the only shots i got were of my unknown kush bagseed. ill get some BD later.

Weed
Weed 2
Weed 1
vaporedout

vaporedout

so another week, and stuff is happening. 18 days of flowering. my blue dreams are recovering from "the claw" although theyre stretching a lot. the light has been about 16 to 18 inches above em forever so i dunno. at least i have 3/4 even canopy.

Ganj
Ganj 1
Ganj 2
Ganj 3
Ganj 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom