1st seed run

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkymasterSmoke

That has to be one of the best growths to watch. Very nice man. Blue Dream is a personal favorite of mine.. is it harder with so many plants? I plan on starting like 3 White Widow soon.. first time in closet. Any advice for the cheapest most effecient route?

vaporedout

vaporedout

Game over

in 3 days time, heres my pics........... WTF. Now can you tell if this is Pollinated or Hermied out on me?:evilgrin0040: i immediately went in the room, shut down eveything and stood there for about 10 minutes, no light leak....
ive never interrupted their cycle. im so damn frustrated, i was just sayin that these are lookin great, and im proud of no yellowing, then BAM!!

wondering if maybe when i was in the process of sexing them some pollen got left in the room?? maybe genetic??

about 2 years ago i got a awesome club sack that had 1 seed, Blue Dream. i put it outdoors and it grew, huge! was happy with the end result, but i noticed it had some seeds throughout the plant. saved em, and this was the grow from those. now outback i dont have any thing that would mess with them (lightwise) so hmmm...... either way, im not lettin them grow 5 more weeks just to have useless seeds, and maybe a few grams of hash. that sucks.
im kinda glad this happened to me though because my 1st couple grows went pretty good. gives me experience on fucking up royally, haha. ohh well on we grow..

Herm
Herm 1
Herm 2
Herm 3
S

smokestack23

While reading this thread, after the comment "musta been a male in the neighborhood" I was surprised that no one mentioned that it was much more likely that the donors were hermies. Maybe just hermied from stress but ..yeah..

I REALLY expected someone to say something when it was said that all the seeds produced "females".

A lot of times when you get bagseed...especially if it was indoor weed and there are very few seeds...it PROBABLY wasnt pollinated by a male.

Looks like you got some herms :( .

vaporedout

vaporedout

as you can see not to many people responded to my thread, didnt want to be that guy who begged for replies. yeah rookie mistake about those seeds. either way i only wasted a month of 12/12 so not too much of a loss, but an upside a collective i visited the other day sold seeds in singles.....hmmm kinda cool maybe ill try a few of them or just go back to clones, either way ill still be growin........

btw, do i need to do anything special to my room after having hermies in it?? cleaning wise.

thanks

S

smokestack23

It isnt that much of a rookie mistake man..and, sorry I didn't see the thread sooner.

The thing is..when you find just a very few seeds in a bag of nice bud, it's "usually" caused by one of the plants or even branches in a crop being stressed.

A pure female won't usually pop male flowers unless it's allowed to go WAY long, or has been sprayed with silver or giberellic(?) acid etc purposely to create feminized seeds.

A female with some hermaphroditic genes will pop male flowers if the plant is even slightly stressed and some hermies pop males even without stress. Seeds from a herm make hermie plants.

SO...a lot of times bagseed can be ok. It could be just one branch that got stressed and made pollen or it could be because the plants were left too long (but they don't usually make seeds that way)..
It isn't ALWAYS because the plant the bud/seed came from was a complete hermie.

PEACE

vaporedout

vaporedout

dunno, just found a club that specializes in high CBN strains so im gonna check that out friday.

S

SkymasterSmoke

Haha hell yeah dude.. what's the club site? American? Also after doing some research I might do some Red Dragon or Third Dimention.. probably TD because a dispensary around here sells it and thier grower is just a master. You wouldnt happen to know anything about either of those would you? I've done alot of research but I'll take information from anywhere. :)

Top Bottom