1st set of fan leaves are purple

• Thread starter SteamingSticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SteamingSticky

SteamingSticky

Hey guy, this seedling has just popped up, I have never seen this kind of colour on the 1st set of fan leaves. The seed came from Sluricane plant so I'm assuming it's the strains natural blueish/purplish hue? It is not from cold as we are in full summer where om from. Am I headed for one of the nicest plants I've grown? Or is it more of a concern? Pic attached, it is an outdoor grow.

1st set of fan leaves are purple
chemistry

chemistry

Why have you got pale yellow leaves this early in flower, where are you at, 3 weeks maybe.

Spike8910

Spike8910

Refer to the go-to Cannabis grow book. The lame ass fuckhead experts of the Cannabis scene should be able to help you!

I swear... no one in this internet scene has a God damn clue how to grow a fuckin plant. Sorry, I refuse to help you based on the principal that all these scammers and wannabes can't help you either. I'm going to force the ful-o-shit "experts" to figure this out or admit they are worthless pieces of shit

(hint, stop visiting weed forums if you want to learn ANYTHING about growing weed. It's fucking embarrassing how retarded the forum grow scene is.)
If its so bad why are you all over it like custard on cake

SSgrower

SSgrower

Cool temps & possible phosphorus deficiency or just strain grown. Research is your friend, Rip him a new one.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I swear... no one in this internet scene has a God damn clue how to grow a fuckin plant.
I see you haven't read the book I recommended to you. Wow you sound like a blast at Thanksgiving. Ever wonder why they never have seats at the adult table every year for you?
Now you know why!
Get over yourself man and get help if you need to. Being miserable and angry is no way to live your life. If you want to help people grow better, then help them. If you want to inflate yourself and knock others down to make yourself look taller......keep doing what you are doin'.
It ain't workin' well though.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I see you haven't read the book I recommended to you. Wow you sound like a blast at Thanksgiving. Ever wonder why they never have seats at the adult table every year for you?
Now you know why!
Get over yourself man and get help if you need to. Being miserable and angry is no way to live your life. If you want to help people grow better, then help them. If you want to inflate yourself and knock others down to make yourself look taller......keep doing what you are doin'.
It ain't workin' well though.
Just block him...No one needs his negativity..All I get is

" You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content "

Don't need it, He / it ....doesn't sound like a pot smoker, most I know are more mellow....Sound more like a booze hound that likes to piss on his toast before he eats it.

SteamingSticky

SteamingSticky

Just block him...No one needs his negativity..All I get is

" You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content "

Don't need it, He / it ....doesn't sound like a pot smoker, most I know are more mellow....Sound more like a booze hound that likes to piss on his toast before he eats it.
Lol
If its so bad why are you all over it like custard on cake
The guy on a weed forum telling me to stay off weed forums šŸ¤£ the longest reply on here and it says fuckall..

Last edited by a moderator:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sure is pretty. Lots of flavonoids I'm sure. I always get excited when I see a plant with an odd coloration like this, hoping it might be rich in some minor cannabinoid or taste spectacular. So far I haven't hit the gold mine, but maybe you will!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Dark red petioles can mean magnesium deficiency, or mag lockout from excess nitrogen or calcium or root issues.
I'm growing Bloody Skunk, Purple Punch, Gorilla Zkittlez and Magnum and they all get the same but only the Bloody Skunk have that stem colour so I'm guessing it is just a strain thing... Fingers crossed anyway šŸ˜

SteamingSticky

SteamingSticky

Normally lower fan leaves going yellow while new growth it not means mobile nutrients are being diverted to top growth - meaning lockout, not enough nutes, wrong nutes / ratios, things like that.
Yeah not much nutrients, just a personal puff grow

Latest posts

Top Bottom