1st Stop Crystal Ship

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Wanted to start off by saying thanks to Big Baba G for giving me the opportunity to run his Genetics. Also wanted to say thanks to Logic for setting up this forum for us.

So First stop on my Outer Stellar Journey is going to be The Crystal Ship(Green Crack x VBK)
Popped 6 beans August 3rd.

Nutes are going to be Botanicare w/Compost Teas

Will all Veg under T5's. Will first run the sex tests then will Veg out fully once Sex has been determined. Vegging will be in Aeronponics.

Flower Room will be with dual 1000's bare bulb vertical in Ebb n Grows Monsters.

Persian lion2

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

nice growth over the last week or so! the babies are enjoying the new seedling area for sure.

dirk d

dirk d

Veg day 15 (all days will be from germination)

CS

Just topped all the seedlings couple days ago. They are already starting to grow out the new mains. 1 of the seedlings looks to have some kind of leaf issue. You can see it on the lower right. Not really sure what that is..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey dirk looking good! You topped them early! Typically I like a couple more leaf sets below before I top a seedling as it sometimes feels like it slows them down if you top too early, but it looks like they are doing good from it...That special leaf on the bottom right is exhibiting some of the blue satellite 2.2 freakiness I believe;)
Def stoked to see these grow up!!

dirk d

dirk d

That special leaf on the bottom right is exhibiting some of the blue satellite 2.2 freakiness I believe;)
Ahh thanks Baba, I love special plants lol.

Hey dirk looking good! You topped them early! Typically I like a couple more leaf sets below before I top a seedling as it sometimes feels like it slows them down if you top too early, but it looks like they are doing good from it...
I might have topped them a bit early...I normally wait till I have about 3 leaf sets but figured since im going to sex them first wanted to get the plants moving along so I can get the clones a bit earlier.

Def stoked to see these grow up!!
Ya me Too!! lol

Top Bottom