1st time autoflower stealth indoor grow

• Thread starter floridagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

floridagrower

hello all,

So tax returns came in and is funding a new project of mines :harvest: :)

the plan is 12 autos, 3 LA Diva 3 AK48 and 3 Blue himaleas (my spelling sux). all of which will be grown indoors under a 600w aircooled hps in a sealed tent (4'x4'x6.5'). im going to have a 6" inline duct fan for air intake and a 4" fan with carbon filter for exhaust. as of now i just want to get those going and depending on how smooth it goes i will take clones and try to have a rotating harvest every 1-1.5 months.

i plan on using biogrow for first 2 weeks after 1st sprouts and biobloom till harvest. im going to get a seperate clone station with florecent lights for the champs of the group.

i will be attempting a grow journal with pics and updates when i get started. Also when i officially start ill post the products i used (light, tent, system, ect.)

But i have a few questions, i am doing this inside so descreat airflow is tough, can i just let the exhaust go into another room in the house or does it have to be outside? i was planning on just running it to another room. and as far as co2, i hear soda water works if sprayed onto plants but does anyone have any other methods to give plants the needed co2? im trying to get max yield so im hoping for 1oz+ per plant. ive herd of 2-3 oz in right conditions. Also any more advice anyone has would be appreciated.

thanks for your time and if i was unclear on anything please ask for me to clarify.

gracias muchachos
-FLGWR
:party0042:

F

floridagrower

sooo my math is horrible lol, i wrote that meaning to put 4 of each total of 12 :rasta2:

P

Psychediculous

I’m about to start some autos my self... going for AK48, Blue Himalaya, and Smurfberry… I’m using peat pellets to germ then into Foxfarm ocean forest.. I think I’m going to make another stealth box set up with overhead CFL's and LED side/under lighting.. Its cheep and cuts down on the energy usage

Never done autos before... any tips on light cycles? Or anything else?:banana1sv6:

F

floridagrower

This is my 1st as well so I'm very nervious lol.. the light cycle most common is 18/6 but you can run them 24 if you want. I'm using a 600w hps so I'm doing 18/6, not to concerned about the light bill we don't use much electric as is. the problem I found is you can't clone autos, idk how you got yours but I paid a damn good price for 15 fems. I just hope they all germ I don't want any wasted.

P

Psychediculous

since im using CFLs and/or LED i was thinking 20/4 for cycle time... low heat production and i can pretty much put the bulbs on the plant haha careful with the HPS in close quarters it easy to burn

about the clones... there are only a few strains of autos that are cloneable i think it has something to do with grow time.. i dont know them off hand but the seed banks tell you if they are, the good ones anyway haha..

F

floridagrower

Well I'm starting out with 3 fans. If the light is too much I'm going to buy a 4th and keep the tent open for most of the day. And I've been doing reading on autos and yea its there genetics, you can't reset them. They just have a single life span and that's all.. most people say sex one female and make a shit ton of seeds but I don't have space to seperate a mom and pop. I figure seeds are 150.. I'm sure I can find 150 to get 1oz per plant lol

And how are led compaired to hps and mh lighting? I've been meaning to look up their performence vs cost and all that jazz.. and does anyone know what environment controls are needed? I have ph tester,temp, and humidity

P.s I'm going to start the grow journal for my ladies around the 1st week of april.. ill show you the set up once its all running

Top Bottom