1st-time Closet Grow

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lazarus718

lazarus718

haha dont be telling me that, how did you quick dry it? just microwave it for a bit

Yeah, if you want to sample your buds before they are cured you can take some and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. I just put it in, check it, if not as dry as I want it, then I hit it with another 30. Won't be a perfect representation of what you have because curing does so much for the tastes and you will lose some of the potency by nuking it, but it will give you an idea of what you have on your hands. Get yourself a scope too man or at least a decent magnifying glass, you'll find a whole new obsession in examining your buds bro!

jagle

jagle

wicked ya i know what you mean by affecting taste.

ya ull pick up a scope later into flower

Yeah, if you want to sample your buds before they are cured you can take some and pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. I just put it in, check it, if not as dry as I want it, then I hit it with another 30. Won't be a perfect representation of what you have because curing does so much for the tastes and you will lose some of the potency by nuking it, but it will give you an idea of what you have on your hands. Get yourself a scope too man or at least a decent magnifying glass, you'll find a whole new obsession in examining your buds bro!

D

Dais

+Rep
I saw the cfls in the first post, then clicked to the last page to see what was happening, quite the surprise!

lazarus718

lazarus718

+Rep
I saw the cfls in the first post, then clicked to the last page to see what was happening, quite the surprise!

Hey, I'll take the +rep any day bro! You missed the switch at flower though man, got my HPS and then switched them but I did get a very respectable veg with the CFL's and I definitely am convinced that you can get some decent bud off of them. I don't think I would have had the yield without my HPS though, just under 7 ounces dry off the two plants. They only had 3.5 feet of head room otherwise I would have done much better.

singlespeed

singlespeed

Nice progression on the grow environment along the way, I bet the light made a HUGE difference! Nice work. What strain are you growing next?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Nice progression on the grow environment along the way, I bet the light made a HUGE difference! Nice work. What strain are you growing next?

Growing out some from the dutch passion line...jorge's ds, euforia, and brainstorm...got the thread up man, they just entered week #2 of flower

Top Bottom