1st Time Farmer = IMA NOOB

• Thread starter robnthehood420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robnthehood420

Glad I found this place. I am a first time medical grower and have two XXL 1000 Watt /w digital ballasts. Titan Flo n Gro system w/ Co2. 12 ladies that are a few weeks out. Master Kush, Mandarin Passion, and something call Hells Angel. The Hells Angel is over 6 feet at this point. hope some of you can give me tips on how to crop this. I have never trimmed or cured. Any help would be cool. thanks gentlemen....and possobly ladies:bong2:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Glad to have you, if the plants growing into the light just bend it over where you have room. When done cut down plant and hang in a dark place with a little moving air. Remove all large leaves when convenient. When the stems get close to snapping when bent you may jar them and burp/open the jars every12 hrs.. Before jarring I do a final trim to get the sugar/little leaves off the buds.
Save all removed leaves for hash/cooking/BHO. Gradually open the jars less often, if they are damp when jar is opened let them dry before closing the jar. Hope things are good, take care

mal

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
good god you dont mess around wish I started like that ............very nice
( I satrted with t12s and 1 600w hps open reflector )lol
the time you have in your mind of how long it will take you to trim and harvest ....FORGET IT!! it will take alot longer LOL

but yes just like Mal said

R

robnthehood420

Thanks gents! I will post some pics when I get a chance. lol I can tell by how much is on the plants that its going to take me Forever to trim! yeah, I wanted to do it right so I started as big as I thought I could handle. I have NO IDEA how much yield I will see. I was told to expect mo less than 3 1/2 lbs. we'll see I guess. thanks again for the advice. If I have questions it good to have a place to go ask other than the hydro store:sun

Latest posts

Top Bottom