1st time grow howdy y’all

• Thread starter Moneystacs74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moneystacs74

I am new I have done a ton of research and would appreciate any advice.

I am growing bag seeds in a 3G fabric pot using FFOF soil under a “1000 watt” giinder LED (yes that’s correct) I had 13 seeds pop on 01/01/2019 it is 04/25/19 and I have 4 female plants. I run the GH Floranova basic program with 1MG per gallon of mammoth, I was told that you don’t count the first 2 weeks of flowering due to the flip so my girls are on “week 8” today , I keep air flow from a 6 inch fan 24/7 temps are 68-73 at night and 71-76 during day, I don’t range humidity (need equipment) and I just added the bloom booster to my plants in a 1MG of kool bloom today so late in flower due to not having funds I’ve been growing this tiny plant for months WHEN IS IT GOING TO FINISH?????

1st time grow howdy yall
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Any amber? Sounds like your ready to harvest:smoking:

M

Moneystacs74

Any amber? Sounds like your ready to harvest:smoking:
I don’t see any from the picture but I just feel as if the buds are way to small to harvest that’s not even going to be a half ounce dry

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It all in the strain my friend:)
From what I’ve abserved here on The Farm LED lighting does not produce larger colas like HPS and CMH . I flower under bolth and get excellent results.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
looking good dude, i think they should look like autumn/fall, so 2 more weeks maybe, hopefully no light leaks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like that plant is still growing to me. I dont know where the delay in flowering counting started but the breeders i have used count from the switch to 12/12. Different strains and rooms, phenos and variables will all affect flowering time. Even lights are a variable.

I tend to flower pretty much everything 10 weeks or more. Even with no issues through the grow.

If i mess up and need to recover the plants that time is added to flower. Also any training or envirenment issues etc...

When the white pistils are mostly died back and have turned orange or brown that is when to check trichomes.

And on the flowers themselves not the bud leaves.

Patience grows the best weed.

You can quick dry samples to see how you like your trichs but peak potency is when they are mostly cloudy all over. Some wait for amber but that is actually a sign of the thc degrading to cbn. Which is not psychoactive and makes us tired.

M

Moneystacs74

It all in the strain my friend:)
From what I’ve abserved here on The Farm LED lighting does not produce larger colas like HPS and CMH . I flower under bolth and get excellent results.
I didn’t know that I may switch

M

Moneystacs74

Looks like that plant is still growing to me. I dont know where the delay in flowering counting started but the breeders i have used count from the switch to 12/12. Different strains and rooms, phenos and variables will all affect flowering time. Even lights are a variable.

I tend to flower pretty much everything 10 weeks or more. Even with no issues through the grow.

If i mess up and need to recover the plants that time is added to flower. Also any training or envirenment issues etc...

When the white pistils are mostly died back and have turned orange or brown that is when to check trichomes.

And on the flowers themselves not the bud leaves.

Patience grows the best weed.

You can quick dry samples to see how you like your trichs but peak potency is when they are mostly cloudy all over. Some wait for amber but that is actually a sign of the thc degrading to cbn. Which is not psychoactive and makes us tired.
They are really cloudy now, but the pistols are white

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What’s your genetics how did you

What’s your genetics how did you get them that big?
Genetics are "Bulk seeds" from Oaseeds in Spain (like $3 -4 each for fems).

It's about the lights imo..

Mix of: HLG 132's 2700k
UnitFarms High end Burple
Nextlight Mini
DIY Far Red Initiator
+
a lil secret sauce (and lots of prayers! LMFAO)

Top Bottom