1st time grow

• Thread starter Buckeyefan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckeyefan

Hey all
So this is all very new to me, huge shout out to all those here that contribute and help out here. 4 weeks into my first try at it, all seems ok so far. Had a few small errors and mixed an auto in with photos but think I can pull it off, some research before planting woulda been sweet. My wife is the smoker, and due to Ohio passing new law decided to grow our own. Always made me nervous getting it from an unknown source. Thanks again all.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Welcome!!! That’s nice of you to grow for your wife! Buds with love!

So, everyone will want to know what medium, light, nutrient, light height, tent size, strain. Posting pictures will help alot alot, cause some issues are visible to the trained eye(not mine)

Less seems to be more with planting.

Post these stats and some pics and you’ll get people flocking to help

Good luck 🤞

B

BudBadBaron

Hey all
So this is all very new to me, huge shout out to all those here that contribute and help out here. 4 weeks into my first try at it, all seems ok so far. Had a few small errors and mixed an auto in with photos but think I can pull it off, some research before planting woulda been sweet. My wife is the smoker, and due to Ohio passing new law decided to grow our own. Always made me nervous getting it from an unknown source. Thanks again all.
Growing brings people together better than psychologists, you rock!

Top Bottom