How much longer until harvest time?

• harvest time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • harvest time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks like she got a long way to go also looks like u gave way to much nute and cooked her a lil could we get a full plant pic??

larafam

larafam

the one on the left is bagseed.the buds seem real thin.the one on the right is sour diesel from clone.that one has big buds.why is bagseed yielding thin buds?

IMG 20161129 182456
IMG 20161129 182425
IMG 20161129 182407
IMG 20161129 182325
IMG 20161129 182432
BombBP

BombBP

the one on the left is bagseed.the buds seem real thin.the one on the right is sour diesel from clone.that one has big buds.why is bagseed yielding thin buds?
Genetics...It's luck of the draw with bagseed. Good to use for practice runs though. Nice setup...hope you get some bomb buds!

sKully

sKully

Ok, so gonna break it down for you real quick.

You are flowering plants under CFL's. For the price of all of those little lights you could have picked up a single T-5 or a smaller LED and had FAR better results.
Here is a random T-5 Off Amazon, this thing will do the trick if you're wanting to grow a plant or two for fun.
T-5 Florescent Light Fixture

Second. Flowering with florescent or growing with them other than for vegetative, is a complete waste of time. The lumen output just isn't there nor the proper light spectrum. If you are going to flower with your T-5 you want to switch out the bulbs from the "Cool Blue" spectrum to the "Warmer/Orange/Red" bulbs. Although like I said before I don't advise doing. Your end results will be lack luster, as the lights provide poor light penetration and lumen output.

mango420

mango420

You can't expect much from flowering under a bunch of cfl's.

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

Agree with above statements and they do appear to have nute burn. If you are growing just a couple plants for personal they have light/ballast starter kits at hydro stores for under $200 and that will improve your harvest drastically. Also what type of nutes are you using? whats your feeding schedule and medium?

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Your cfl's make me sad. A lot of hydro stores have all included hps lights for under 200 you will double your yield at least and they will pay for themselves. I would go for a 400 or 600w. Or just buy some metal halide from a farm on Craigslist. I'm begging you. Your girls want sunshine!

Top Bottom