1st time grower any advice you can give? (outdoor)

• Thread starter farmerloon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmerloon

this is my first time growing i am a prop 215 patient and am trying to make my outdoor plants as potent as possible. Also would like tips on keeping away bugs and yielding the most out of my plants. I'm, growing Grapefruit Diesel and Blue Dream. I have heard that cutting the tops in the flowering stage will make the yield double. Has anyone heard about this before?:rauch08::cash:bandit:stonedsmilie:

S

SmokeMan

Never cut the tops in flowering . Only top your plants when your in vegative growth. Check the search option and put LST . That is a good way to train your plant without topping so much and you can triple or quadruple your yield. No joke. Here is a pic of a plant that I LST . I have never topped any of these plants.

F

farmerloon

so how many weeks until you would top ur plants:stonedsmilie::rauch08::rauch08::rauch08: how do we go about bending the plants, do u have a lamens way of explaining how to do it:cash:cash:cash:cash:anim_19:

S

Satla

In my opinion, outside, let them be, just need to find a good strain, later ones will probably give you more, depends where you are on the planet..
if you gonna bend them, you should start when they're young, before the stalk hardens.
But as i said, outside, god had a plan..i would just stick to it... but don't forget to add some chemicals to this plan.... :)
good luck bro

P

Planter

Bro, get yourself some 100 gallon smart pots, promix and Advanced Heavy harvest.Easy as that.They'll crank in the Cali sun too.Good Luck

F

farmerloon

thanx wht chemicals do you recommend wre using molasses and some really good nutrients!!! what do u recomend? with good strains that yield high how much would you say that we should get??

Latest posts

Top Bottom