• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

Yohaun12

1st time grower just looking for feed back
1st time grower looking for feed back

S

Stringbean

Yeah I got to kind LED 600l that was built in about 2015 I don't use I have used it before and it's got that blurple like yours but I've noticed when I had used it it made my plants bushier the noting spaces were tighter and the Nuggets were harder maybe that was just a strain I was using at the time I use the light but I am a True Believer in high pressure sodium metal halide maybe it's cuz I'm old LOL I've got three next lights veggie core Mega but I don't like the footprint day make they don't go beyond the fixture, they don't throw a shadow of light in the grow room like high pressure sodium bulbs little more expensive but bigger yield and the adjustment on the light is real quick you will know if you need that light to go up pretty fast LED lights I can't quite get them next light claims that the mega I own can be run at 20 in above the canopy will let me tell you it cannot LOL don't even have a dimmer switch on it and it retails for 1500 bucks I'll let me tell you it's not worth it I bought it used from a guy I bought a bunch of stuff from a guy for $600 blue lab pen blue lab pH meter Colonial machines four lights the only time I use the other next lights is when I'm doing seedlings the veggate works pretty good good light for seedlings cuttings but the next time I buy a light I think I'm going to go with either Mars Hydro DaVita or spider farmer I just wanted to know what kind of light you were running the name and the make and model of it I would like to look it up it looks like it's doing you a real good job

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
They seem mega compact between nodes - growing a pure indica? what's the strain you got going on

i agree about getting comfrotable with MH/HPS, this run in my sig was my first grow with a LED and the buds are rock hard currently so on that aspect im super happy. knowing this is my first time using this type of lighting i know i have tons of kinks to fine tune and work out, but it's much less than i expected. my lights turn off in 30 minutes and right now im debating chopping one plant. wish me luck hahaha

S

Stringbean

If you're growing Autos you're never going to get fucking Amber try Chrome's I don't give a shit when nobody says I've grown Autos several times and I would be lucky I grew some Sour diesels outside last year autos and I was hard pressed to find Amber tricks on them and that's with full sunlight I mean fucking UV to the fullest so that's why I'm over autoflowers I see guys on YouTube and it's it's more like playing with the fucking plant instead of topping a photo a couple times getting some cuttings saving money on seeds cloning your own shit your own mother plants pheno hunting your own stuff but then again I get all my beans from ilgm because I'm in a state that don't sell them LOL but as far as chopping one tonight hell as long as 70% of them are milky the rest of them can be clear just because it's an Indica it's still an Autoflower so that's my thoughts on it I say chop away I chopped 10 of them down last night I just hope they're smokable I think I'm just tired of fucking with it you know I need a break from it I got 20 plants going and my wife doesn't smoke and I'm sure you know how it is it's tough man it's work it's like you go to work all day then you come home and have to water 20 plants once a week you know LOL but yeah man get back to me on your make and model of your light appreciate it my man

sambapati

sambapati

Phlizon 640 watt 8 bars PB-8.. with dimmer is my current light, actually won it in a raffle here on THC farmer so not sure (guessing 400 bucks)....The lights swivel and it is easy to put together and put back in the box. 32 kilos worth of light. I also have 2 Mars that will become the veg light next grow around.

20230312 183556
sambapati

sambapati

They are all photos, got a bunch of seeds from Trustfall and have lots of other growers here raising the seeds. He's in Colorado, I'm in Thailand --18 years now. I think growing weed is challenging but fun. The PNGxKashmir is one long growing sativa dom....

Y

Yohaun12

Looking good for health. The one at the front of picture is a little bit younger than the other one at the rear of the picture. Is there two plants in the pot.?. What lighting do you use? Peace ✌️
The one in the front is a clones from the one in the back , the light is just a cheap grow light off Amazon, and this is just a plain water grow no additives. In trying to see how it would grow.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yeah I got to kind LED 600l that was built in about 2015 I don't use I have used it before and it's got that blurple like yours but I've noticed when I had used it it made my plants bushier the noting spaces were tighter and the Nuggets were harder maybe that was just a strain I was using at the time I use the light but I am a True Believer in high pressure sodium metal halide maybe it's cuz I'm old LOL I've got three next lights veggie core Mega but I don't like the footprint day make they don't go beyond the fixture, they don't throw a shadow of light in the grow room like high pressure sodium bulbs little more expensive but bigger yield and the adjustment on the light is real quick you will know if you need that light to go up pretty fast LED lights I can't quite get them next light claims that the mega I own can be run at 20 in above the canopy will let me tell you it cannot LOL don't even have a dimmer switch on it and it retails for 1500 bucks I'll let me tell you it's not worth it I bought it used from a guy I bought a bunch of stuff from a guy for $600 blue lab pen blue lab pH meter Colonial machines four lights the only time I use the other next lights is when I'm doing seedlings the veggate works pretty good good light for seedlings cuttings but the next time I buy a light I think I'm going to go with either Mars Hydro DaVita or spider farmer I just wanted to know what kind of light you were running the name and the make and model of it I would like to look it up it looks like it's doing you a real good job
Nothin wrong with the burpee some are returning at certain stages of plant life

Y

Yohaun12

What's in your soil? Super soil or just regular soil? You're going to have to feed them something eventually or you're kind of wasting your time and electricity imo. They look good now, but once they use up all the nutes in the soil, it can go sideways fast. Just my

Latest posts

Top Bottom