1st time grower needs help.

• Thread starter BushmanFyah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

That looks fireee 🔥 I've just ordered everything I needed that was missing so now just gonna let my soil dry up a bit and then when I'll be watering them I'll add some fertiliser and hopefully it'll help the plant up a bit but they're still young and they're slowly getting there I reckon few more days and they'll shoot like crazy, let's wait and see 🤞🤞
Go EASY on the nutes. Seriously, a small plant cannot take a full adult dose. Maybe a quarter of recommended dosage. As it grows you can up it but be careful. Enjoy the journey. This is a lot of fun.

B

BushmanFyah

Hey guys just a little question my autos are looking a bit yellow, I think I overwatered them? So I stopped watering them for a day and a half I'm off to pick the fertiliser tomorrow so I think I'll just water them tomorrow with adding a bit of the fertiliser what do you guys think??

IMG 3729
IMG 3731
IMG 3732
IMG 3733
IMG 3735
IMG 3736
O

Okiegrows

That looks fireee 🔥 I've just ordered everything I needed that was missing so now just gonna let my soil dry up a bit and then when I'll be watering them I'll add some fertiliser and hopefully it'll help the plant up a bit but they're still young and they're slowly getting there I reckon few more days and they'll shoot like crazy, let's wait and see 🤞🤞
P
look forward to your updates bro . Be careful with the nutes and autos so young . Also when u get further along if you run into problems . U can flush it and reset shit . In the middle of flower . I like that . Either way not sayin do like I did . But take all the tidbits of info u get from people . Tweak it to fit your grow etc it’s what worked for me . You will def have some FUCK ME moments and some that u sit back and say fuckin home run .. Fuck even after ten plus years . Of growing I still get excited every round . Wait till u get the hash bug . I just got a washing machine and I gotta say . Ice water extractions are the fuckin shit . Cheers homie .

B

BushmanFyah

I still need an answer to my last question I've asked as I'm not sure what to do... Respect keep the fire blazing!

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I still need an answer to my last question I've asked as I'm not sure what to do... Respect keep the fire blazing!
Let them dry out before watering again. Go real easy on the fertilizer. Seedlings need very little and it's easy to burn their roots. I wouldn't use more than a quarter of an adult dose. You can up the dose as it gets bigger. Looking good.👍

O

Okiegrows

Let them dry out before watering again. Go real easy on the fertilizer. Seedlings need very little and it's easy to burn their roots. I wouldn't use more than a quarter of an adult dose. You can up the dose as it gets bigger. Looking good.👍
[/QUOTE
Socalplumber is right on dude . Good advice . I’m not an auto guy maybe the AFN will have some info on autos . If ya got photoperiod questions I got ya all day . Cheers

Clephane1

Clephane1

Yeah, not too many nutrients needed for autos - you could have a look at our dosage tables for our bespoke organic fertilisers Here

Top Bottom