1st Time Grower - RDWC - Kosher Kush

• Thread starter FourPlants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FourPlants

FourPlants

Apologies sure this was posted long ago but what strain is it? I've done Green Crack for my first grow, it looks a lot like this and smells for all the world like pine needles and key lime pie! 😅

It is Kosher Kush. I am really getting excited to try it as the days go by

I have had some green crack through the plug before and it was good.

FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 31 post light flip - Getting pretty stinky

0930A

0930B

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Looking great man. So weird I've been following this for ages and only just realised we are on exactly the same day since flip, day 37. Bizarre! I think I told you I'm doing green crack and it kind of looks like yours? Check it out! Just a couple of pics for interest sake, but you can follow my grow diary if you're interested. Awesome that we're both doing our first and started flower the same day, can't wait to see what you produce, them flowers look awesome mate!

547DF4D5 EC19 4DF3 8E6B AB15BCC04641
5AF87AFB 7F1B 410B 833C 37430A10A6B5
D4DCD3A2 79AD 404F B5CE 1FA9B5F20974
54ADB20C E24A 4909 810C 791C950085E6
FourPlants

FourPlants

Looking great man. So weird I've been following this for ages and only just realised we are on exactly the same day since flip, day 37. Bizarre! I think I told you I'm doing green crack and it kind of looks like yours? Check it out! Just a couple of pics for interest sake, but you can follow my grow diary if you're interested. Awesome that we're both doing our first and started flower the same day, can't wait to see what you produce, them flowers look awesome mate!

Yeah, that is pretty crazy how similar they look and flipped at same time. Thank you, I am hoping they smoke awesome. They are defiantly starting to get quite pungent, It's crazy how the nose is different between the phenos. Most have cheese as the dominant smell with a pine undertone. One has strong citrus/berry tone trying to fight its way to the front.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Yeah, that is pretty crazy how similar they look and flipped at same time. Thank you, I am hoping they smoke awesome. They are defiantly starting to get quite pungent, It's crazy how the nose is different between the phenos. Most have cheese as the dominant smell with a pine undertone. One has strong citrus/berry tone trying to fight its way to the front.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing! They all have this lime/pineapple and pine needle thing at the base, but the top notes are all really different. This big beast at the left smells like Bazooka gum for days! 😂 Interested to see what the stunted one bottom left will do. Was planted same time as back two and a week before bottom right and didn't start flower until two weeks after the others. Still in stretch now after five weeks of 12/12 😳. I've got five clones of her that I took just before flower and they've all rooted ❤️ So if that one comes out good I can make a while tent of itt next up!!

FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 38 of 12/12

Spend my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
Made up my mind, make a new start
Goin' to California with an achin' in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair

Hoping these girls get real fat

1007A

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I may have previously asked but whats the smell like? This is the strain SSHZ claimed he almost had to get a divorce over because the wife got tired of the smell.

Im tuned in, interested how it ends up. I looked into buying this at one point or another

FourPlants

FourPlants

I may have previously asked but whats the smell like? This is the strain SSHZ claimed he almost had to get a divorce over because the wife got tired of the smell.

Im tuned in, interested how it ends up. I looked into buying this at one point or another
Each pheno has expressed slightly differently. I have picked up on cheese, cat piss, pine, and citrus/berry.

This is my first grow so I don’t have tons of experiences to compare to but I can smell them outside of my tent even with the carbon filter that has been open less than two months. They are quite loud

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Thats what he was saying, even with filter it was bad. Theyre beautiful, keep it up. And when you think theyre done wait another week or 2

FourPlants

FourPlants

Day 43 of 12/12

These are buds from the two plants I didn't post yesterday. The goodies are getting so nice I find myself compelled to snap some shots and share them.

The first photo is from what is my biggest and most crazy plant. I feel I have been picking leaves off everyday and it gets nowhere.

1012A

This next one is from the plant that is 8 days younger than the rest.

1012B

Mytwhyt

Mytwhyt

With everything that tight, how do you maintain your water level without a feed back reservoir.. Or even tell what the water level is.. You've never included a pic of the back side of the system.. The side the pump pulls from is clear.. The back side connection I've been guessing at..

FourPlants

FourPlants

With everything that tight, how do you maintain your water level without a feed back reservoir.. Or even tell what the water level is.. You've never included a pic of the back side of the system.. The side the pump pulls from is clear.. The back side connection I've been guessing at..
I just went and snapped a quick pic so it’s a little messy

198D1FFC 4FF7 4C9B 9494 FD81FA3E7C97

This is my epicenter bucket. It gets pumped from lowest point and waterfalls into this. I can just lift the lid and look in. I can use my return pump to pump out of the system by just moving the lid (I also can detach the PVC which makes a handle, I'm too lazy to though). I also have a second pump which is faster which I use to move water in and out of the system. I mix in a 35 gallon Rubbermaid Brute on wheels and pump into the system.

Edit: My whole system will be reworked for round 2 if you are interested. Res will be external this time for sure. This system was designed as my test bed from day 1 to find what I like and what I don't.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Day 38 of 12/12

Spend my days with a woman unkind
Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine
Made up my mind, make a new start
Goin' to California with an achin' in my heart
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair

Hoping these girls get real fat

View attachment 1176667
Love that poem!