1st time grower, seed problems?

• Thread starter Budw3is3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

I think your under LED??? Your leaf temps are very like about 5F cooler so that chart may not be accurate
Absolutely @Aqua Man , without an infrared temperature gauge I'm assuming the leaf temperature to be -2°c against the room temperature.

Yes, running the Migro 600's LED.

Bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Absolutely @Aqua Man , without an infrared temperature gauge I'm assuming the leaf temperature to be -2°c against the room temperature.

Yes, running the Migro 600's LED.

Bud
Typically 2F would be more in line with a HPS or something with a bit more infrared. 5-8f is more typical for LED. I would hazard a guess pretty dam close to 5F difference.

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

When the plants are 2 weeks before going into flower room take cuttings off your own bro is the norm for continuous cycle.you will soon learn what the strain you have growing now likes..
Thanks @Madmax trouble is I don't really want to have two rooms on the go and foot the additional expense for the equipment and the headache of electricity, ventilation etc. Although I might have to!

Ideally I'd just have an areoponic cloning station like the below (then take the cuttings during flower so that when I havest in the room I replace with these):

I could be pissing in the wind with this idea, thats why I'm putting out there 😀

Bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks @Madmax trouble is I don't really want to have two rooms on the go and foot the additional expense for the equipment and the headache of electricity, ventilation etc. Although I might have to!

Ideally I'd just have an areoponic cloning station like the below (then take the cuttings during flower so that when I havest in the room I replace with these):

I could be pissing in the wind with this idea, thats why I'm putting out there 😀

Bud
You dont wanna clone in flower IMO

Madmax

Madmax

Bud
I think you would b pleasantly suprised mate on just how little on the electricity side and expenditure you could get your clones up and running with..they need buggerall light first couple weeks until you use a bigger light...ive been reading reading reading on this site and what old fellas are telling me i cant wait to get a grow going soon.im missing out on all the fun..who says an old dog cant learn new tricks 😃

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Typically 2F would be more in line with a HPS or something with a bit more infrared. 5-8f is more typical for LED. I would hazard a guess pretty dam close to 5F difference.
I'll be researching for a temperature gauge tonight. Might actually work in my favour @Aqua Man .

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

I think you would b pleasantly suprised mate on just how little on the electricity side and expenditure.you could get your clones up and running with..they need buggerall light first couple weeks until you use a bigger light...ive been reading reading reading on this site and what old fellas are telling me i cant wait to get a grow going soon.im missing out on all the fun..who says an old dog cant learn new tricks 😃
Absolutely 👍

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

You dont wanna clone in flower IMO
If I made a clone area / small room...

Specifically just for clones taken from the veg stage to be taken from.. to grow up until they get put into the areoponic system and start proper veg... how long do you think I can hold them in that state? It would need to be at least 8 weeks for the flower room to be empty?

Or... I just have a mother plant in a tent (small tent setup) and take clones whenever I see fit and not worry about holding clones until I have an empty room?

Bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If I made a clone area / small room...

Specifically just for clones taken from the veg stage to be taken from.. to grow up until they get put into the areoponic system and start proper veg... how long do you think I can hold them in that state? It would need to be at least 8 weeks for the flower room to be empty?

Or... I just have a mother plant in a tent (small tent setup) and take clones whenever I see fit and not worry about holding clones until I have an empty room?

Bud
Not 8 weeks.

Get a small light soil and if it get to big just take a couple clones and pitch it. Do this as many times as needed if your tight on space.

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Not 8 weeks.

Get a small light soil and if it get to big just take a couple clones and pitch it. Do this as many times as needed if your tight on space.
I think you are right.

Would I still need an exhaust fan?

Bud

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

Strange one today, still training the girls and noticed that the leaves look like they have been hit with some heat stress and slight discolouration?

Bud

20200719 225531
20200719 224435
20200719 224249
20200719 224231
20200719 224219
20200719 224207
20200719 224212
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Strange one today, still training the girls and noticed that the leaves look like they have been hit with some heat stress and slight discolouration?

Bud
Ph and how much is it changing in a day?

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

That's better.

I put PH down in and lowered it too much, had to use PH up slightly to correct.

Don't want to be pissing about like this again, smaller quantities next time otherwise I'll get nutrient lock-out.

Bud

20200720 094701
Madmax

Madmax

@Aqua Man Hey bro...any truth in when you use ph up or down is it advisable to wait say 10 -20 mis to stabilize for a more a correct reading,,also.does using too much up down affect the amount of nutrients your giving to the plants to keep to the required ec ...hope that made sence lol..

Budw3is3r

Budw3is3r

@Aqua Man Hey bro...any truth in when you use ph up or down is it advisable to wait say 10 -20 mis to stabilize for a more a correct reading,,also.does using too much up down affect the amount of nutrients your giving to the plants to keep to the required ec ...hope that made sence lol..
I'll have another gander on the Ph later on.

Bud

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah adding up and down can throw nutrient ratios out. Its advisable to only add whats needed. Typically UP will add potassium and DOWN will add Phosphorus or sulfur depending on source.

Latest posts

Top Bottom