1st Time Grower... This Is What I Got Tell Me What I Need Lol

• Thread starter mackdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mackdaddy

I overwatered them early and that stunted growth so I repotted them a.nd here is what they look like. I did my first nutient watering 2 days ago ,Pictured are the nutrients I have but Iveonly used the budda grow .

Tons of questions...About lighting height and ,now im on 18/6. Also I have that utility light in there to maintain the temp at about 73 to 78 degrees as When its on the dark( but its not really dark with that light for heat on) cycle it gets down to 71 degrees. also I noticed the gallon of nutrients I mixed growing some funky stuff on top is that normal? Also Do you guys think I need to upgrade my light to something bigger ? any other nutrient advice or any advice is much appreciated
1st time grower this is what i got tell me what i need  lol
5dda57cf jpg
1st time grower this is what i got tell me what i need  lol 3
1st time grower this is what i got tell me what i need  lol 4
1st time grower this is what i got tell me what i need  lol 5

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Always use your mixed fertilizer water the same day you mix it unless you have it airated with a bubble stone.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I overwatered them early and that stunted growth so I repotted them a.nd here is what they look like. I did my first nutient watering 2 days ago ,Pictured are the nutrients I have but Iveonly used the budda grow .

Tons of questions...About lighting height and ,now im on 18/6. Also I have that utility light in there to maintain the temp at about 73 to 78 degrees as When its on the dark( but its not really dark with that light for heat on) cycle it gets down to 71 degrees. also I noticed the gallon of nutrients I mixed growing some funky stuff on top is that normal? Also Do you guys think I need to upgrade my light to something bigger ? any other nutrient advice or any advice is much appreciatedView attachment 713592 View attachment 713593 View attachment 713594 View attachment 713595 View attachment 713596

Yes don't leave nutrients sitting there throw that batch away. That light I'm sure will be fine fine at least for awhile not sure on that brand 71 degrees is a lip on the low side but not bad

Top Bottom