1st Time Grower W/questions

• Thread starter Asap Ganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Remove her... You have fried that little lady.. I.e..the Claw ..high nitrogen and maybe ph issues.
That rabbit shit has to cook abit I would think. What you need to do is start a compost pile and add you rabbit shit to that ,let it cook for atleast 30 days before using..
Just get some good soil.... Fox Farm or maybe Roots 707 and cut it with perlite and some Earth Worm Castings (EWC),that will get you a good start for atleast 30 days or so.
Oh and READ there is everything you need here,and more,search bar at top.
STR8

Insightful post. This is good advice i think. At the top youll find a option that says "grow faq" that plus the others resources i sent you should give you a good start. Try bottle nutes if you want to have an easier go as you learn, you can buy a veg and a flower formula that will keep your plants producing healthy. And not break the bank doing so.

Remember... 0-0-0 (n-p-k) (nitrogen-phosphourus-potassium) at the store youll see plenty of three numbered solutions. You want a high nitrogen medium potassium nutrient for veg. Then a low nitrogen, but high in phosphorus and potassium nutrient for flower.

So like.... 5-1-3 is high in N and K but low in phosphorus so an organic bottle with this would be good for veg growth. Etc.... You get the idea.

Good luck G. Glad you finally joined the farm. This crowd will help you succeed.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's what I just chopped down while I was gone! For like an hour.
Two different plants. Oh yeah this is my second grow. All learned here for the most part! But lots of reading, magazines and online.
STR8

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

True no vet ,but slowly starting to understand these lovely flowers. I am trying to learn more so I can become a veteran of this hobby.
STR8

That makes two of us. Glad @tattoojim finally came backto his senses and reinstated the evil clown. A new evil clown

Asap Ganja

Asap Ganja

Her buds are really spaced out in 1 of those plants. Did u have stretching issues?

str8smokn

str8smokn

No strenching issues,she was just lanky from the start. Her smell kind of burns the nose when growing. Nice plant over all. Tasting her right now as i type.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom