1st time Jack Herer,OG Kush (DNA) grow

• Thread starter ScuzyRoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Hey everyone. This will be my first diary on the farm as well as my first time w/ both strains. I am also doing some dj short bluemoonshine, if the clones will root. Only thing bad about that stain in my opion. I received 2 mothers recently (JH and OG Kush) and took clones of each. So far only 1 week in and 3 of the 10 JH are already rooting. 1 of 20 of the OG. I took 12 BM clones over 3 wks ago and still only 2 have rooted. At least i know to take them early.
I will post pics once they are up and running. Peace

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Well after 2 weeks all but 1 of the Jack Herer has rooted. Og Kush still only has 2 . Blue Moonshine just wont fucking root this time. The couple that did are doing fine. I guess its just the wrong time of yr. for them. Everything needs to be just right for them to root. Have been busy trimming the last couple days and got my Eyeclops today for close ups. Its a bit of a pain in the ass to focus and shoot pics, but w/ patience it seems to take nice pics. A lot easier to check the status of nugs when u r almost done flowering. Nice stoner toy.
Cant wait to get the room cleared and get on w/ the OG and JH. I have heard they aren't huge producers so any tips r appreciated.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Going to be adding some Cush aka Green Crack to the mix, along w/ a couple Orange Crush and Purple Goo. Went up to Norcal this weekend and couldn't pass em up. The Jack Herer grew about 5 inches while i was gone for a couple days. OG girls are finally coming along. Got some more Blue Moonshine to root as well, but may let my friend have em instead. Out of room already but its always nice to have something you can rely on. Its supposed to be a reputable place where i went so we'll see. I think Wonderalice had good luck w/ his G.C.'s he got there (pics on another thread). I will get some pics up in the morning.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Pics of clones

Here's a few pics of the girls before they go into 1 gal. pots for about a week. They are kept under a 8 lamp t5. Usually while i clean up, trim, ect. ect. These are new strains so i will let them veg. under the T5 to get them nice and strong before putting under 4 1000's. Plus i need a small break.
febmeds_158_WinCE_.jpg

febmeds_155_WinCE_.jpg

febmeds_152_WinCE_.jpg

febmeds_145_WinCE_.jpg

febmeds_147_WinCE_.jpg

febmeds_149_WinCE_.jpg

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Finally got everything transplanted to their 5 gal pots on Sat. 13th. So far everyone is doing super duper. I put 8 in a coco perlite mix w/ hydroton rocks in the bottom. Just want to see if i get a better quality or yield. The rest r in Sunshine #4 w/ some worm castings. I will post so pics tomorrow. DNA's LA OG Kush is taking off like a weed.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

end week 1 veg under 1000w's

Week one veg. will be over tomorrow on Sat. 20th. They had a good head start under the T5. Just had to pull them apart today and fire up 3rd of 4 1000's. Both coco and soil are about even right now. here are some pics of the different strains in each. Coco's are on the left side of pic, soil on the right.

DNA's LA OG Kush
week1ogkush_Medium_.jpg

Purple Goo
week1purpgoo_Medium_.jpg

NYD
week1nyd_Medium_.jpg

Jack Herer
week1jackh_Medium_.jpg

Green Crack
week1grncrk_Medium_.jpg

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Shot of room

Here is part of my room. It's 8'x12' w/ raised floor for drain. Green Crack closest row, the rest are NYD and J.H.
week1_014_Medium_.jpg

OG's
week1_010_Medium_.jpg

Jack Herer
week1_013_Medium_1.jpg

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Middle of transition (week 3)

These shots are from April 1st near the end of transition week. Overall week 3. They were switched to 12/12 on April 4th before I left town for a week. I came back and the room was a total mess. Tons of new growth and no room left. I will get some new pics up tomorrow as these are now almost 2 weeks old.
:bong-hits:
newgirls_OG3_Medium_.jpg

OG Kush

newgirls_JH_Medium_.jpg

Jack Herer

newgirls_GC2_Medium_.jpg

Green Crack

newgirls_PG_Medium_.jpg

Purple Goo

R

radical farmer

wow, they are looking bushy as hell bro! Keep it up, looking great!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

done

Well i'm stoked to be done with this run. had way too many plants. way too many different sizes ect ect. Just been trying to find something to go with for awhile and Jack Herer is the winner. It turned out the DNA OG Kush was a Master Kush instead. My friend made a mistake when he gave me the mother. Still turned out dank. I'll be doing the green crack (cush) and master at another place w/ a friend so i can give them another shot w/ out dealing w/ the larger sativa's in there. Anyhow here are some shots of the Jack and G.C. along w/ one of the room.

Jack
jacknugs_Large_.jpg

jack
jacknug_Large_.jpg

gc
gcnugs_Large_.jpg

gc
gcnug_Large_.jpg

The room in full bloom
bigmess_Large_.jpg

:clapping

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

done

Well i'm stoked to be done with this run. had way too many plants. way too many different sizes ect ect. Just been trying to find something to go with for awhile and Jack Herer is the winner. It turned out the DNA OG Kush was a Master Kush instead. My friend made a mistake when he gave me the mother. Still turned out dank. I'll be doing the green crack (cush) and master at another place w/ a friend so i can give them another shot w/ out dealing w/ the larger sativa's in there. Anyhow here are some shots of the Jack and G.C. along w/ one of the room.

Jack
jacknugs_Large_.jpg

jack
jacknug_Large_.jpg

gc
gcnugs_Large_.jpg

gc
gcnug_Large_.jpg

The room in full bloom
bigmess_Large_.jpg

:clapping

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

killer... :)
is this JH haze pheno?

I got the mother from a friend of mine so i'm not sure of its orgins. I would have to assume that its the haze pheno. my friend runs a skunk #1 and its not similar. The stone is haze like too, makes me feel a bit nervous yet it doesnt put me straight to sleep. Of course its a newer strain to my head so after a few times i'll know better. I have a high tolerance and its as good as any Kush i've smoked. I'd say its like at least a 4.5 - 5. for potency and is already smooth and its just starting to cure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom