1st time posting. Roots terp tea grow

• Thread starter Huntingterps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Huntingterps

Huntingterps

Well Iam new here but have a few grows under my belt. Dwc was my go to. This is my first grow in soil, using only organic inputs.
Current setup is a cheap 4x4 tent with a luxx 630w cmh for lighting. Currently 4 plants, 2 granimals and 2 blueberry shortcakes grown from clone. Let me say organic has a challenging learning curve from dwc. But I think I'm pulling it off. These plants have recieved a weekly top dress of roots organic terp tea as per their feeding schedule, watered with a little Molasses and liquid kelp occasionally. This grow smells amazing and looks very frosty. What do you think? Currently starting week 6 of flower.
20210225_181926.jpg
20210225_181858.jpg
20210222_114108.jpg

Huntingterps

Huntingterps

Well finishing up with week 7, day 47. The plants are really loving the cmh light and just keeping swelling. The granimals are super frosty. The blueberry shortcakes just keep getting fatter. I wish I could post a smell a Pic. The granimals smell like a fresh baked berry pie and the blueberry shortcakes blueberry muffins with a hint gasoline. I think I like this organic style of growing.

20210308 110901
20210308 111257
Huntingterps

Huntingterps

They are yellowing, I better grab some cal-mag and start feeding some bloom nutes. Or just keep watering as they are fading since it's week 8.
20210311 121326
20210311 120917

Last edited:
HarryHood

HarryHood

there's a couple of us on here using roots and we seem to be getting solid results. i'm finishing up my first ever grow, all autos, and have been using the the terp teas throughout most of it. only reason it wasn't from beginning is because i didn't receive some of them in time. i'm impressed with what i've achieved so far and know it'll only get better as i definitely underfed them as i was nervous about killing them. towards the end of the grow i started top dressing instead of brewing teas and the plants loved it! i think going forward, doing all autos again, i'll be top dressing and brewing a tea once during veg and again in bloom.
actually just picked up a few more of their products on the recommendation of a friend in CO that has been using their line with great results for quite a while now. i'm pumped for my next grow of fastbuds genetics- 2 pineapple express, fastberry, strawberry pie, and og bubblegum. i'm ready to rock the roots!

Latest posts

Top Bottom