1st time using 4 bucket DWC

• Thread starter ndmsee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ndmsee

Hello and thanks for reading my post, I have grown before on a smaller DWC system and did not do to bad. I wanted to upgrade to get a better everything I started my seedlings in the smaller system then moved them over to my 5 bucket system. I 've had issues since the move and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to cause my issues in the pics. I'm using two spider farmer 20244 sf100d lights for my 6x4 tent my ph is always from 5.6 to 6.0 though out the day. The water temp is from 67 to 70 degrees the humidity is not bad. I've been trying to avoid nute burn so I've been slowly increasting the PPM right now it's about 400 after 5 weeks of groth. I 'm not sure what might be causing the yellow outer fan leaves? I don't know what nute they might not be getting and or if it's too much water or light. The bucket water is only touching the bottem of the hold basket and the hydro rocks seem to be getting water. I can see new roots growing from the rockwool , only thing I checked on today was seeing how the water in the plant bucket had differnt PPM then the reservoir one had 303 and the other 215 when I tested it. I dob't know if this is normal or if I have to keep reservoir at a higher level then the plant buckets. I'm not sure if it's too much water if that is the case , then can I just run the airstone and not the recirculaters for part of the day? Help me out my people and show me the way.

1st time using 4 bucket dwc
1st time using 4 bucket dwc 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom