1st timer grower gotten lucky

• Thread starter mokock13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mokock13

well everybody I'm a 1st timer thats gotten lucky . I had 3 random seeds in different batches I had purchased so I don't know what strain this is . I had one female out of three . I have not once fed any nutients to my plant . I have used a little bit of honey when watering thru out the flowering . this plant is an outdoor plant completely . I only had one small problem at first with a caterpillar that almost destroyed her in one night . other then that I made sure NO BUGS specially not caterpillars . I've been watching videos on when to harvest but really still in limbo . so I'm going to post a couple of pics and hopefully someone can help me out . a guy I know that's an experienced grower told me no matter what October is cropttober for our door. . but someone else I trust told me yesterday that I need to harvest now before I wait to long and mess it up . this plant has defied all odds so far . with my schedule it has been a rollercoaster ride for the plant as well. she is def. a beast . i.aoways have had a green thumb but this experience with cannabis has gave me a other addiction if you ask me . I'm already ready to start mt next crop but this one is going to be auro ponics .still need to tie a couple loose ends and then it on. so for any help I receive much needed help will be highly highly appreciated

Top Bottom