1st timer,needs help with design & layout

• Thread starter olyippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

olyippie

Ol'Yippie here,
I'm just starting to pt together the things I will need for EBB & FLOW system, with 576 watt LED,
What I need is a list of the things I will need, I have the ebb & flow system with pumps & timers,the light,a co2 regulator, So there I am. the vent system whitch is good,fans,heaters,am I missing any thing? I know I am!
Then I need to find out how & where to hang everything. I haven't been able to find a good picture of a layout or a drawing with everything in it's place & what everything is. I'm disabled & here in Montana we can grow our own, thank God.o that is what I'm trying to do, so any help would be great.
I knoe I didn't give much info. on my room size & all but I will answer any questains I need to to get the help.
Thanx Ol'Yippie

M

MASSES 420KING

go buy the medical marijuana indoor outdoor medical grow bible by jorge cervantes that is imho the diffinitive book when it comes to growing the ganj i hope that will help you out it covers every aspect of growing and setting up ur grow space

M

Malachi

you can find a lot better information on here browsing the forums, cervantes is a hack

M

MASSES 420KING

even so hes hacking off experts and still gives u a good idea of what to and not do

S

SRHninja

I noticed that guy didnt seem to know shit... all his videos i havent seen anything impressive im waiting on one of you guys to do a full how to guide!!!! book/video

S

scoobydoo

If this is your first grow don't use a LED light but go with a 400w ceramic metal halide, you'll save cash AND have the most up to date lighting out there. Don't drop a ton of cash on your first grow, do everything as cheap as possible because what you think is gonna work now might totally not later after you've actually got an idea of what your doing. Until LED manufactures start making horticultural specific LEDs everything avail is a overpriced, over complex and In the end already out of date. By the time you get any benefit from your light they will sell a much better unit that actually works as well as they say they do for a tenth the cost. Currently LEDs are in their infancy, its like the old room sized computers or the cell phone that had to be plugged in to use. I would love to see LEDs become the main player in lighting, currently though there is much potential there is even more hype and bs being slung by people looking to profit off people willing to pay. Invest the money saved on some killer genetics, you'll get much more result for your $$$. More info like room size and layout will help, easier to plan things if you know what your up against.

Top Bottom